4th or 5th favorites to win the GF my arse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Ok, I conceed that Hodkinson is not a halfback worthy of the long term no7 jumper and I'm glad we didn't pay overs to keep him.

To win a GF your need very good players in key positions our no9 great, our no7 ordinary, our no6 only young but gives 100% and unlimited potential, our no1 ordinary under the high bomb.

I can see a repeat of last year, that's if we make the 8. I feel we will exit the finals meekly once again.

We need a genuine no7 and B Stewart back at no1 once he's over the injury and pending courtcase.

Don't know what price we are,but I think I'll leave us alone.My money's better spent on Man Utd in the EPL.

ayjay007 link said:
Don't know what price we are,but I think I'll leave us alone.My money's better spent on Man Utd in the EPL.

Get on Chelsea mate !

ayjay007 link said:

We were $7 before this game

Honestly, I'm kind of looking forward more to next year, rather than the finish of this one. Hopefully:-

1. Brett Stewart back
2. Wolfman back
3. T-Rex playing his proper position in the backrow
4. A half back that wants to play for our jersey
5. A prop who doesn't dream of one day again playing for The Knights
6. The Matai signing garbage sorted
7. Hopefully with a new sponsor
8. Hopefully a LOT fitter and more mobile
9. Hopefully with something (ANYTHING) positive to talk about from Narrabeen headquarters
10. Hopefully something positive with Brookie

etc etc etc...right now we are stagnating in a transition position, not going ahead in any area...and our club has been this bland in a long time....

Ryan link said:
[quote author=ayjay007 link=topic=184426.msg280876#msg280876 date=1280751541]

Get on Chelsea mate !
[/quote]

Get on the Wire to do the double (ESL and Challenge Cup)

relax folks!!

I've done the ladder predicator on the NRL site and it's all OK

We play the Warriors in the GF  :)

Peter Pannerski link said:
relax folks!!

I've done the ladder predicator on the NRL site and it's all OK

We play the Warriors in the GF  :)

I don't know what price that's paying,but if you believe the ladder predictor PP,I'd get on!

mate, it's $90 on the TAB

geez, this is the most unpredicable season i've ever seen so might just have to plonk a hard earns on. Warriors beat the choker Dragons to make it to the GF

Peter Pannerski link said:
mate, it's $90 on the TAB

geez, this is the most unpredicable season i've ever seen so might just have to plonk a hard earns on. Warriors beat the choker Dragons to make it to the GF

$5 on it pays for a few nice piss-ups!

Ryan link said:
Honestly, I'm kind of looking forward more to next year, rather than the finish of this one. Hopefully:-

1. Brett Stewart back
2. Wolfman back
3. T-Rex playing his proper position in the backrow
4. A half back that wants to play for our jersey
5. A prop who doesn't dream of one day again playing for The Knights
6. The Matai signing garbage sorted
7. Hopefully with a new sponsor
8. Hopefully a LOT fitter and more mobile
9. Hopefully with something (ANYTHING) positive to talk about from Narrabeen headquarters
10. Hopefully something positive with Brookie

etc etc etc...right now we are stagnating in a transition position, not going ahead in any area...and our club has been this bland in a long time....

good team ;)
but where is 13 to 17

Manly are now $3.75 to make the top 4, $1.10 to make the 8. I can't help but feel we will be just making up the numbers in September (if we get there) unless there is a huge turn-around in attitude over the next few weeks.

Ryan

"etc etc etc...right now we are stagnating in a transition position, not going ahead in any area...and our club has been this bland in a long time...."

What makes you think that 2011 will be any different??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6