• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I just checked the ladder on NRL site, it shows us at 4th. Of the teams above us, we have beaten Dogs and Broncos and lost narrowly to Storm.

Not too bad considering the disruptions and injuries.

We are 4th at them moment but if Sharks beat Roosters tomorrow night which is highly likely we will fall to 5th. When score was 40-12 if we had scored 1 more try and keep them out we would have jumped the Broncos been 4th even if Sharks do win

now hopefully the roosters put the sharks away, and we back up with a solid win against the knights

AshfieldBazza said:
We are 4th at them moment but if Sharks beat Roosters tomorrow night which is highly likely we will fall to 5th. When score was 40-12 if we had scored 1 more try and keep them out we would have jumped the Broncos been 4th even if Sharks do win

Back to 5th now. Sharks & Chooks had a 14 all draw.

Brookvale said:
we're using the afl finals system. so a top 4 finish is so beneficial.

Only beneficial in terms of what happens if you win, but an away game against 1st is a lot tougher than a home against 5th.

Masked Eagle said:
Only beneficial in terms of what happens if you win, but an away game against 1st is a lot tougher than a home against 5th.

ME - think you meant 5th spot gets a home game against 8th.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I just checked the ladder on NRL site, it shows us at 4th. Of the teams above us, we have beaten Dogs and Broncos and lost narrowly to Storm.

Actually, its shows we are in 5th position.
http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiership/NRLBaileyLadder/tabid/10251/Default.aspx

WAMF said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Actually, its shows we are in 5th position.
http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiership/NRLBaileyLadder/tabid/10251/Default.aspx
We were 4th when this thread started Wamf. Before the roosters couldn't beat a depleted sharks side. God they were useless. The roosters wouldn't score in a brothel even if they had Craig Thompson union credit card.

Mals said:
Masked Eagle said:

ME - think you meant 5th spot gets a home game against 8th.

No, I meant that the new system finishing 4th means an away game against 1st place. In the old systems finishing 4th meant a home game against 5th.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6