5:30am ESPN Tomorrow Morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And if you arent happy with how the game is going the Manly v Warriors replay is on at the same time on Fox Sports 2.

Arsenal were in all sorts against Bolton in the Premiership and showed a lot of character to win. 

A very good game by both sides. Arsenal were the better side but still ended up on the wrong side of the score sheet (in terms of an away goal).

Will be a very interesting 2nd leg, with the home game to come Liverpool would be slight favourites however Arsenal could easily come out and put a few on us if we arent careful.

That's the problem with soccer.  Noone is *really* happy about a draw.

They play in the Premiership on Saturday too don't they?

clontaago link said:
And if you arent happy with how the game is going the Manly v Warriors replay is on at the same time on Fox Sports 2.

I taped it this morning. It's going to make some good viewing

clontaago link said:
A very good game by both sides. Arsenal were the better side but still ended up on the wrong side of the score sheet (in terms of an away goal).

Will be a very interesting 2nd leg, with the home game to come Liverpool would be slight favourites however Arsenal could easily come out and put a few on us if we arent careful.

I just hope you didnt cream your pants over Gerrard's usual brilliance in setting up that goal. 

Glory! Glory! Man United

CL is between 4 clubs now

Man Utd, Barcelona, Arsenal and Liverpool. I hope chelski rots!

Dear Supporter,

Saturday's draw with Liverpool was a bit of a repetition of the first leg of our Champions League tie.

In the first half-an-hour we had problems getting into the game, then we got started after 30 minutes and with three minutes to go in the first half they scored. Then of course Liverpool defended for every ball in their half.

We needed to come back and score and then get the second goal - which was possible. We had to throw everything forward and we opened ourselves up a little bit on counter-attacks, but that was the game, basically.

Our title hopes depend on the results of the other teams. In my brain it's not over because mathematically it's not over. But it is frustrating because I feel we had another blatant penalty which was ignored against Liverpool - this time for a foul on Fabregas. It's 100 per cent conclusive.

I kicked every ball because I felt there was room there to win the game. At some stages we didn't reposition quickly enough and we didn't attack the ball on the crosses. We had two or three crosses from the left coming from Clichy where we didn't attack the ball, we waited for it instead.

I said we needed five wins and a draw at least from our last six League games, but basically I wanted six wins.

I rested some players because you have to make decisions with the schedule we have. If you only play the same 11 it doesn't work as well. Adebayor feels he has an ankle problem and he's a bit tired. Hleb finished last Wednesday's game tired, so did Clichy.

Tuesday's second leg is of course a massive game. It's very important for us and for them. We will play our normal game on Tuesday night and give absolutely everything.

Thanks for your support.

Arsène Wenger

Arsène Wenger

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8