5 into 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Bench: Menzies, LeStrange, King, Bryant, Cuthbertson

Who should go?

Bryant for mine.  Adds absolutely nothing - is basically a waste of two interchanges and is a liability when on the field.  The only one of those 5 that I can level that accusation towards.

should be, but I suspect the numbers in the team lists may give an indication of Haslers thinking.

Bryant or Cuthbo.  I'm thinking Cuthbo because he's dropped a lot of ball, not offered much of his publicised attack, plus we have plenty of scoring options across the park whereas Bryant will...eat up the metres down the middle...

I Des will drop cuthbo or Lestrange - of the two I hope Hetah plays could he adds something different when he comes on.  I just hope Willo is due back soon as Des would drop them both.

Bryant has improved and seems to be making more metres these days, but that is off a low base. Cuthbo is being read better by the opposition and still costs us possession with dumb passes. Cuthbo has that danger factor that can create something from nothing but Bryant is no frills, mostly safety first. Cop out from me - leave it to Des.

I think Cuthbo will be dropped. I haven't had too big a problem with Bryant lately. He's put in some decent performances. Cuthbo, whether its because he gets no time or not, doesn't seem to be having the same impact that he was having around the time of his contract renewal. Plus his defence worries me.

Bryant has been pretty good imo the past 2 months

If the toss up is between Bryant and Cuthbertson

Bryant, we know what we will get, 30-35mins, 10-12 hitups, 90-110m along with 10-15 tackles. Consistently puts that in each week

Cuthbertson, has the skills and X-Factor to blow a game apart, but it depends which version will turn up. Since the sendoff his form has been on the wane imo, threw a few good balls v the Tigers which got me excited though. Against the Titans he threw a wild pass on the 20m line, and the hook came out immediately

Personally, i have no problem with either playing, but i think Des will go with the safety 1st option in Bryant

I won't be Bryant. He does a good job and Des has been very loyal to him and it is his last year with us. Personally I'd dump King. I like him as a player but he needs match fitness, and I don't think he should be getting it in a semi. He's a better player than Bryant when he's fit but I didn't like his fitness against the Panthers last week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6