• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just realised I am closing in on my 5000th post. Soon to join a select band of silent windbags. And that's not even counting the gems I previously posted on the now-banned and banished official ('OFFICIAL') site.

Should make it before xmas at my present rate (unless my social life picks up ... and there are some promising signs) :)

Played strong, done fine!

Cracking 5K, is that worth an extra star?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Just realised I am closing in on my 5000th post. Soon to join a select band of silent windbags. And that's not even counting the gems I previously posted on the now-banned and banished official ('OFFICIAL') site.

I think you meant silent "but deadly" windbags!

:angel:

Onya Lachie...just post 10 items of absolute crap and you'll be there, for example,

Copy this in and add LOL (that's something to do with laughing I think)

And when Global Eagle comes and tells me what it means, you hit reply underneath and say PMSL (something more to do with laughing)

Then he'll come on again and tell you what PMSL means and after that you can reply again and add "ROLFMAO" (more laughing I hear)

There's three and you are almost hal'f way there.

As an alternative start something controversial (just make it up like the Tele does) and then keep that going.

See 5000 easy done!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Onya Lachie...just post 10 items of absolute crap and you'll be there, for example,

And when Global Eagle comes and tells me what it means, you hit reply underneath and say PMSL (something more to do with laughing)

Then he'll come on again and tell you what PMSL means and after that you can reply again and add "ROLFMAO" (more laughing I hear)

As an alternative start something controversial (just make it up like the Tele does) and then keep that going.

See 5000 easy done!!

And then 389 more and you can get past me... and lets face fact "it's all crap most of the time anyway!!"

What's needed is a highlights reel of the finest posts. Then send it to the Daily Tele so they can fill their pages with accurate, well-informed and dutifully researched material.

The Who said:
What's needed is a highlights reel of the finest posts. Then send it to the Daily Tele so they can fill their pages with accurate, well-informed and dutifully researched material.

That Barry is a classic!!

But you are probably right, I am sure they get a lot of their "inside scoops" from here....Rothfield has rung me a few times.... and yes he was told!!

At some undefined point in time, Im going to reverse the post counter for a select group of posters so that it lowers their post count with each post made.

That way there will be a variety of low & high post counts for a variety of intellects.

Thatll stuff everyone up..........lol, PMSL, ROFLMAO.

Post count booster... quoting people then just writing...
^ This!^
:D
P.S. added bonus is that it annoys some posters hehe.

Mark from Brisbane said:

See 5000 easy done!!

Mark from Brisbane said:

There's three and you are almost hal'f (Look at me! I'm a typo!!!!)way there.

See 5000 easy done!!

And then 389 more and you can get past me... and lets face fact "it's all crap most of the time anyway!!"

I am not going to dignify this slur on my fine and cultured character with a response! *

* Forget you read this response.

like test cricket in the modern era you are not a true supporter until you crack the 10,000 mark

Bloody hell I had better get cracking then...once I get to 10,000 can I change under my name to "Now a True Supporter"???

The trick to getting a high post count - don't be shy to put in your 2c worth. It also helps if you like to get the last word in :D

Should be based on word counts and the inability to make ones point in an efficient manner, large numbered post counts and rounded social lives cannot coexist and should not be encouraged for the betterment of mankind.

Quality not quantity (I like the total time spent metric as a true indicator of addiction)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6