• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You could be right.
However, our Under 20s won and there may be some good news from our NSW Cup. We could certainly use some reinforcements.

Yeah agree simply put our days are gone. We still have some class but alot of journeymen and blokes past it.
You cannot win games with that pack, sorry but lawerence get belted most of time, mason looks too slow, mateo is crap, symonds well is average. Burgess looked ok.
Parra look good young kids have desire play for each other.
We need to blood kids in pack, simple as that jake t.
Hasson, lui, jsl, lawerence all just average.

It reminds me of dark days post NE. We cannot rebuild we the **** we have at the moment, clean out is needed.

First game of the season, hugely disrupted lead up to the game, playing away against a fired up Parramatta with heaps to prove... And you're writing off the team already???

Wombat would be f*ckjng ashamed you pretend to be his legacy..
Ease up, it was a very poor effort that lacked intensity and passion. The disrupted lead up was self inflicted.
Unfortunately it reminds me of our time after 96. We still had Beaver, but Tooves and Cliffy were aging...(ala Ballin, Jamie and Brett) and most of the other good ones bailed.
I predict the same thing happening here. We will have to rebuild, but we will be back.
If you feel differently, that's great-but I do have a right to make a comment.
I have supported this team through it's ups and downs over 45 years.
I will continue to do so, but the writing is on the wall champ. No point cracking the ****s with me.

OMG - lets all sit in the hot bath and slit our wrist tonight - or not @:p

Sid has just announced he has signed for the Titans @:(
Thanks for the memories and leave with another Premiership ring in 2015:clap:

Ease up, it was a very poor effort that lacked intensity and passion. The disrupted lead up was self inflicted.
Unfortunately it reminds me of our time after 96. We still had Beaver, Tooves and Cliffy-but they were aging...(ala Ballin, Jamie and Brett) and most of the other good ones bailed.
I predict the same thing happening here. We will have to rebuild, but we will be back.
If you feel differently, that's great-but I do have a right to make a comment.
I have supported this team through it's ups and downs over 45 years.
I will continue to do so, but the writing is on the wall champ. No point cracking the ****s with me.

Ha yep... I was about to edit that with an apology for being over the top. Cool?

I agree but disagree. But I've got no answer right now either. And I'm a born and bred Sea Eagle too, and I've been here for heights and the lows for as long as I can remember..

Thought it read 'value'... cos according to most current league fans, theyd kill to have their team dominating for a decade. Dont forget, despite what trolls say, we've been the best team in the last ten years

Yeah agree simply put our days are gone. We still have some class but alot of journeymen and blokes past it.
You cannot win games with that pack, sorry but lawerence get belted most of time, mason looks too slow, mateo is crap, symonds well is average. Burgess looked ok.
Parra look good young kids have desire play for each other.
We need to blood kids in pack, simple as that jake t.
Hasson, lui, jsl, lawerence all just average.

It reminds me of dark days post NE. We cannot rebuild we the **** we have at the moment, clean out is needed.
Lui I can handle he hits the defensive line hard and straight will work well behind a better front row to take some forward heat--best to follow the inroads off a front row hit up.

Mason is a leader you need with a young forward pack as long as there is some tough hard running forwards in our stocks which we lack.

JSL is over-rated, Lawrence has been in poor form for a while but not entirely his fault as he is not a front rower.

Hasson is soft.

Many others also.

Guthersons legs are not worth the risk he will be having knee and leg problems his entire career.

Brett looks the sharpest I have seen in a while.

OMG - lets all sit in the hot bath and slit our wrist tonight - or not @:p

Sid has just announced he has signed for the Titans @:(
Thanks for the memories and leave with another Premiership ring in 2015:clap:

I love your optimism but we have no hope of winning the premiership if we are lucky extremely lucky we will scrape the 8 but we ain't winning anything with 1 of the worse forward packs we have ever had and 2 halves who are leaving.

History shows we are never down for too long.
1989 **** season rebuilt with lowe finals for 8 season in 90s inc 3 gfs.
1999 was rubbish that little saga called northern eagles til 2004 then from 05 til 14 10 finals 4 gfs.
1980s where always in mix very unlucky to have only 1 gf win from 3 gfs in 80s.
Simply history shows we will always rebuild and quickly.
We need some big boppers and young kids.

Lui I can handle he hits the defensive line hard and straight will work well behind a better front row to take some forward heat--best to follow the inroads off a front row hit up.

Mason is a leader you need with a young forward pack as long as there is some tough hard running forwards in our stocks which we lack.

JSL is over-rated, Lawrence has been in poor form for a while but not entirely his fault as he is not a front rower.

Hasson is soft.

Many others also.

Guthersons legs are not worth the risk he will be having knee and leg problems his entire career.

Brett looks the sharpest I have seen in a while.
Surely there's some bad news to tell us ;)

History shows we are never down for too long.
1989 **** season rebuilt with lowe finals for 8 season in 90s inc 3 gfs.
1999 was rubbish that little saga called northern eagles til 2004 then from 05 til 14 10 finals 4 gfs.
1980s where always in mix very unlucky to have only 1 gf win from 3 gfs in 80s.
Simply history shows we will always rebuild and quickly.
We need some big boppers and young kids.

100% agree we can and will be back but let's not pretend we are going 2 win a premiership this year. We don't have the talent or the spirit.

We have ended two Seasons on 12-42 loss, I would rather start it as such and hope for a final game win @:)

The Retention/Recruitment at Manly will be streamlined to stop this avoidable fiasco - I hope :lightbulb:

100% agree we can and will be back but let's not pretend we are going 2 win a premiership this year. We don't have the talent or the spirit.
Yeah agree, kelly might want to earn his stripes and get some forwards with that cash we have free.

Surely there's some bad news to tell us ;)
Yeah Foran not just going through the auto pilot motions and playing right to left all the time and working a play off his hip through the smarts of Brett staying on his outside and drifting back in.(Brett looked really sharp and fresh how long this lasts is the biggest unknown)

Foran needs more variation on his inside which I have been saying for years, defensive lines get real lazy on the inside or are also in auto pilot mode expecting the play to always go to the outside and can over drift.

One thing is for sure, there will be a lot of soul searching behind closed doors this week.
Toovey could turn the whole adversity thing into a last hurrah season, or we are in for some hidings. It will go one way or the other.
I would love to hear a non cliché response from Killer, but I think he is probably over it all too.
This must be absolutely tearing the guts out of some of our former warriors.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6