• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
If we don't lose another game this year that's where my ladder predictor says we'll finish.

That will of course mean beating the dogs, storm, and raiders... which is possible but will require the team to play to its full potential for the full 80 minutes.

If we can pull that off we may well be dangerous in the finals.

Love the optimism mate.

But what have you been smoking ? Can I have some ?

Dogs I can see us beating. But the raiders or storm. We'll need them playing under par.

I'll be happy with 8th :)

I wrote this season off months ago.

We're not going to win the competition so where we finish doesn't really matter.

If we continue to improve, compete like we have been and start to look a little slicker in attack, I'll be a happy camper.

I am never happy when we don't compete in the finals
We are talking about the Manly football club !!!
11009352_779790365474502_7310401877630997394_n.jpg

I hate to be a downer but I can't see us doing it.

Remember who we beat yesterday. Newcastle would struggle to beat our NSW Cup side. And the clocking off after 50 minutes wasn't a good sign since we basically did the same thing against Souffs last week.

Also, other than doesn't-matta on Friday night we then play the Dogs at ANZ followed by the Storm and Raiders at Brookie.

We can beat doesn't-matta and I think we are a good chance against the Dogs and Raiders. But can we beat Melbourne, even at home?

Then we have Penrith at Penrith in the final round.

We can do it even if we only lose to the Storm. But we're also going to have to rely on the Titans, Warriors, Tigpies, Panthers and possibly Broncos to fall over.

Last edited:
Awesome

That means we will get a home semi against the bulldogs at the bulldogs home ground ANZ @:cry::clap::envy:

I hate to be a downer but I can't see us doing it.

Remember who we beat yesterday. Newcastle would struggle to beat our NSW Cup side. And the clocking off after 50 minutes wasn't a good sign since we basically did the same thing against Souffs last week.

Also, other than doesn't-matta on Friday night we then play the Dogs at ANZ followed by the Storm and Raiders at Brookie.

We can beat doesn't-matta and I think we are a good chance against the Dogs and Raiders. But can we beat Melbourne, even at home?

Then we have Penrith at Penrith in the final round.

We can do it even if we only lose to the Storm. But we're also going to have to rely on the Titans, Warriors, Tigpies, Panthers and possibly Broncos to fall over.

I agree with you on this
We will just fall short of making the semis probably finish 10th.

Just can't see us beating all three of the Bulldogs, Storm and raiders which will need to do to be any chance of September action.

But to me I look on the bright side at least we are not in a long losing streak like earlier on in the year and I am enjoying the ride.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4