70 minutes ok - 10 shockers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Sea Eagle 4 Life

Reserve Grader
This Club has lost it’s WINNING MENTALITY for many years now , but this year has been most frustrating because we led in every game by large margins (except the Dragons game) and then somehow lost.

Eels > lost 28-24 (4 points)
Dragons > lost 20-12 (8 points)
Raiders > lost 26-24 (2 points)
Dolphins > lost 30-24 (6 points)
Broncos > lost 13-12 (1 point )

Total Average lost per game is only 4.2 points !

I have tried to support the Seibold & DCE era for the last season and a half. But after 5 games lost this year repeating the SAME mistakes, and no changes in the team character you really have to question whether we bring in a successful outside performance coach to CHANGE THE MENTALITY OF THE CLUB AND TEAM, because Seibold and DCE have failed very badly to get the message across ( maybe we need a hypnotist 🙏 to get the message across…..)

GET IT FIXED !

End of rant !!!!
Yes, should have won all those games except for the Dragons where we were never in the contest.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Yes, should have won all those games except for the Dragons where we were never in the contest.
Yep it's very true lack the composure, concentration and commitment to play 80 minutes and has cost us many wins and not even half way through the season

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Look on the bright side.
Sure we lost some games despite having a lead, but in other games we ended up winning after being behind (v Souths, Pennies, Titans and Eels at Brookie).
So, while I'm cross about the games Manly's lost, a good win over Storm and all will be forgiven!

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Look on the bright side.
Sure we lost some games despite having a lead, but in other games we ended up winning after being behind (v Souths, Pennies, Titans and Eels at Brookie).
So, while I'm cross about the games Manly's lost, a good win over Storm and all will be forgiven!
Good point and your 100% correct - it only takes that 1 good Win and Silvertails is the happiest place on earth :party:

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
When does Aloiai’s contract end? He reminds me of Marty… so much fanfare and promise, yet delivers so little. What I would give to exchange him for Carrigan
Not many youngish props coming off contract this year, more the year after,
this year the only under 30's who might be good at a low price are our ex's Sione Fainu and Alec Tuitavake @:( oh and Liam Knight

Last edited:

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
But this team does not play 80 minutes and sooo annoying week after week dishing up this Jekyll/hide stuff, drives fans mad
We all share your Frustration and your sleepless nights feathered friend
The same can be said for all bottom of the 8 teams
Teams that do not play for 80 minutes are the teams that do not play finals footy
And if they do manage to sneak into the top 8 .They are the teams that get knocked out first
We need to get that QLD Maroon Resolute Mentality into our Manly Maroon team .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 6 -39 14