800th win,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rusty

Bencher
According to this snippit from InsideBall on foxsports:

"Why Manly will win: Des Hasler's side are three from their past four against North Queensland and are gunning for four wins on the trot. Here's some trivia: they'll join Roosters, Souths, Canterbury, St George, and Balmain as clubs with 800 wins if they get up."

Very cool, especially since St George and Balmain are no longer in the comp.

Matches Played
Won
Lost
Drawn
Points For
Points Against
http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/teams/...cords.html

Great stat. Anyone know which team has the best for and against for all games they have played in history?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Matches Played
Won
Lost
Drawn
Points For
Points Against
http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/teams/...cords.html

BE, what is our winning percentage compared to others if you have it?
Cheers

Look here for a complete table of all sides

http://stats.rleague.com/rl/teams/all/overall_wl.html

Basically we are 4th overall on 58.82 win %age behind Brisbane (64.04%), Melbourne (62.42%) which I assume includes all their illegal wins and St George (60.71%)

That doesn't include Northern Eagles games. I know most of us like to pretend those years didn't exist or aren't part of our history. BUT, I then ask you the questions is Beaver a one club player? Is Toovs a one club player? IMO they most definitely are and I'm willing to suffer a bit of the humiliation by admitting those years are part of Manlys history to give those two guys in particular the credit they deserve by saying they are one club players. I think its a disgrace the NRL don't recognise Beaver as a one club player.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Northern eagles dont count,Rugby league died between the years of that just like germany has no history of WW2

We shouldnt embellish the faggotry which was northern beagles

Masked Eagle said:
That doesn't include Northern Eagles games. I know most of us like to pretend those years didn't exist or aren't part of our history. BUT, I then ask you the questions is Beaver a one club player? Is Toovs a one club player? IMO they most definitely are and I'm willing to suffer a bit of the humiliation by admitting those years are part of Manlys history to give those two guys in particular the credit they deserve by saying they are one club players. I think its a disgrace the NRL don't recognise Beaver as a one club player.

They are one club licence players as the NRL licence belonged to Manly during those Northern Eagles days even though the North Sydney faction (who were bankrupt and couldn't even pay their players) tried to steal it off of us.

Jethro said:
Masked Eagle said:

They are one club licence players as the NRL licence belonged to Manly during those Northern Eagles days even though the North Sydney faction (who were bankrupt and couldn't even pay their players) tried to steal it off of us.

If the Central Coast Bears get back in they should be made to pay these blokes back

Great figures especially considering Souths and the Bondi Hens started in 1908 and the Dragons and the Poodles started in the 20s and 30s. That we have reached this level ahead of other long standing clubs is a great comment on the long-term success of the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
i hope we averate a lot more than 10 wins a season.

we play 24 normal round games and then finals so thats a winning % of about 40%. We have averaged 13 since re enlistment and 16 over the last 5 years.

The question will be can we run the dogs down before the 1000 win mark, they have a lead of 40.

Great stat, nearly makes up for me getting snaked by a "mate" for this chick last night. Not.

Seriously it is a good stat though, Manly are awesome.

Few years like 95 wouldn't hurt us either.
Great effort from Brisbane but I'd expect their percent to drop in the years post Lockyer

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6