9 Bias

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just watching, as painful as it is.

But did I see it correctly ?

Did 9 just go through a player by player intro and blurb on Souffs and then brush the Dogs ?

Surely I just missed it. They couldn't be that openly biased could they ?

I only just switched over from the Japanese GP (one of the drivers has been taken to hospital after a crash that caused the red flag. Dan Ricciardo finished 4th).

If Nein did focus more on the Vermin I'm not surprised. The sickening love fest continues.

I hate both teams but I'll admit to wanting to see the Dogs win more than Souffs.

I saw the dogs get a decent segment.

I feel for the bench players. They've been glossed over since before time began and most of them play more minutes.

Wait until the game starts and the refs get involved. Then we'll know who's being preferenced.

Not watching. Did it to us at our supposed home ground semi

Yeah i was going for Souths but i changed my mind, **** Souths and **** their special treatment!!!!

I like(sarcasm here) how rabbs informs us that Sutton is a Bra boy...Good to see he is giving a mob credibility.

Tonight was a sickening joke from the NRL/Ch 9. I almost felt like they were going to announce the Clive Churchill medal winner before the game had started. The ringing of the Souths bell, then the singing of Glory Glory to South Sydney.....I was sitting there thinking 'there is another team in this contest isn't there?'. Although they did go through the dogs players at the start of the coverage, it had a feel of 'let's get them out of the way so we can concentrate on souths'.

The night was all about souths, and Ch 9 need to take a good long hard look at themselves and start showing some semblance of impartiality. Now I hate the Dogs, and have stated on another thread the Dogs are my 15th team and Souths are my 16th team, so I hate them both!! But the bias shown towards souths by Ch 9 and the media is beyond a joke.

Perhaps the one good thing to come of this is that we can finally get over this souths obsession of 43 years........although I'm sure the media will focus on this now for the next 6mth. God help us all.

Killer03 said:
Tonight was a sickening joke from the NRL/Ch 9. I almost felt like they were going to announce the Clive Churchill medal winner before the game had started. The ringing of the Souths bell, then the singing of Glory Glory to South Sydney.....I was sitting there thinking 'there is another team in this contest isn't there?'. Although they did go through the dogs players at the start of the coverage, it had a feel of 'let's get them out of the way so we can concentrate on souths'.

The night was all about souths, and Ch 9 need to take a good long hard look at themselves and start showing some semblance of impartiality. Now I hate the Dogs, and have stated on another thread the Dogs are my 15th team and Souths are my 16th team, so I hate them both!! But the bias shown towards souths by Ch 9 and the media is beyond a joke.

Perhaps the one good thing to come of this is that we can finally get over this souths obsession of 43 years........although I'm sure the media will focus on this now for the next 6mth. God help us all.

With any luck, it'll be another 43 years before we have to put up with it again.
I was reaching for the bucket.
Correct me if I'm wrong but there were no club songs played at last years GF.

Bring on 2015.

Killer03 said:

My thoughts exactly. At least they've had their 43 years fix now and hopefully we can all move on.

Yes, 9 was so biased it wasn't funny. At one point the camera was fixed on Sattler and McCarthy in the crowd for the umpteenth time and I was yelling at the TV 'could we please focus on the game'!!

Also thought it very poor not to show the Northern Pride receiving their trophy and only showing the trophy being held up for maybe 10 seconds if that - virtually cut everything off post-game. Dreadful coverage!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4