9th is possible

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
if we lose to roosters and bulldogs and other teams win below us on 28 and 26 points we could be knocked out so its not determined yet if we have even made the semis so dont count your chickens till there hatched,with our injuries who knows ??????

Quite the optimist!

If we lose 150-0 in both games we could probably finish 12th. Ain't going to happen though...

Mr Seagles,
We know you're only expecting some reaction by your ridiculous post but allow me to be the first on this thread to call you A WANKER!

My Crystal Ball has just told me that the Tigers will lose to both Melbourne & GC and we will win both remaining games to slip into 4th. We will win our 1st semi final and 2 above us will lose, meaning we will get the week off.

At that point my Crystal Ball goes all cloudy and fuzzy!!!!

Ralphie link said:
My Crystal Ball has just told me that the Tigers will lose to both Melbourne & GC and we will win both remaining games to slip into 4th. We will win our 1st semi final and 2 above us will lose, meaning we will get the week off.

Well my crystal ball takes over there. We get Snake and Wolf back for the final which we win and then a full strength no injuries Manly plays Saints in the GF and once again we win 40-nil.

mickqld link said:
[quote author=Ralphie link=topic=184838.msg287110#msg287110 date=1282608980]

Well my crystal ball takes over there. We get Snake and Wolf back for the final which we win and then a full strength no injuries Manly plays Saints in the GF and once again we win 40-nil.
[/quote]

Mick I like your Crystal Ball much better than Mr Seaeagles....and Lismore....SPOT ON

mickqld link said:
[quote author=Ralphie link=topic=184838.msg287110#msg287110 date=1282608980]

[/quote]

You forgot to mention how Beaver comes back and scores the last try - or did I just ruin the surprise?

Dont count your chickens till there hatched, 9th is possible, my goodness me, what a great motivational team talk. By the time we finish with the roosters they wont be counted as chickens because the MIGHTY SEA EAGLES will turn them into feather dusters , and i urge all you people that truly love , have faith ,and support your team to turn up to brookvale oval and watch your team  finally put those poor dogs that have been suffering from distemper all year out of there missery.

Warriors v Brisbane
Warriors v Parramatta
Brisbane v Canberra

Realistically they are the only sides that could knock us out, and them all playing each other means that it simply wouldn't happen because they won't be getting maximum points

The minor premiership is just as likely a possibility:

1. Titans lose last 2 games to Sharks and Tigers - finish on 32 points;

2. Tigers lose to Storm and beat Titans by a point, but are stripped of 2 premiership points for having 14 players on the field against the Titans because they didn't count Robbie Farah (who was taking a dive at the time) when they put an interchange player on the field - finish on 32 points;

2. Manly win last 2 games against Roosters and Bulldogs - finish on 32 points with superior for and against to Titans and Tigers;

3. Panthers lose last 2 games to Bulldogs and Sharks - finish on 30 points; and

4. Dragons lose all of their points for salary cap rorting.  The awarding of the Wooden Spoon will be delayed until a Deloitte report determines whether they breached the cap by more or less than the Storm.

You heard it here first...

Everyone goes on about 'the tigers this,the tigers that".They are on 32 points,and it seems a stretch to get ahead of them.What about the inconsistent pamffas?they are 2 points ahead,and though their games seem easy,they are more vulnerable than the tigers,and certainly closer to for us to pass.

lismore_fan link said:
Mr Seagles,
We know you're only expecting some reaction by your ridiculous post but allow me to be the first on this thread to call you A w****r!

ha ha mate HARSH!

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
[quote author=lismore_fan link=topic=184838.msg287109#msg287109 date=1282608713]
Mr Seagles,
We know you're only expecting some reaction by your ridiculous post but allow me to be the first on this thread to call you A w****r!

ha ha mate HARSH!
[/quote]

You have to be cruel to be kind

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4