A Banker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Is what I call the sort of game I have just watched. Bank the 2 points and throw the majority of the rest of the game in the bin. Manly v Penrith always seem to be bad games

Feel a bit deflated and disappointed after it, but if I take a step back, we won without Lyon at 1 of our bogey grounds, have won 4 of our last 5 with the loss being a shafting, and are now 1 win outside the 8 with a positive points differential

Am sure Des will not be happy and the boys would have already heard all about that

Orford had a pretty good game imo, was always there to clean up the mess when we needed him, and put on a few tries and could've/should've had more scored off his work.

Glenn Stewart was our best for me, closely followed by Watmough and the ever reliable Robertson, who showed some great composure to take a couple of bombs right under the crossbar

Was good to see Tony Williams taking a few forward runs tonight, his hands are a bit iffy at times but the raw potential is there

Wolfman was pretty strong as well, always runs it hard, may have done enough for Origin

Would have like to see Heath enter the game a lot earlier tonight, Ballin's play was down and Heath had a decent match in his limited time

Farrar made a good debut. 1 of the don't notice him there games, which is a good sign considering he has only been with us a week. Will be a top buy

Next week is going to be a tough one, especially with the word being Campese will be dropped from the NSW side. A win next week in all likelihood see's us in the 8. Need to improve a long way from tonights effort to beat them though

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8