A Breath of Fresh Air! =)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleAngel1986

Reserve Grader
Hi All,
        I probably should of done this a long time ago..  ;)
But I'm here.. and here to stay! I'm female and I live and breath Manly.. Some, (non manly fans) like to say that it's bordering on obsession!
I disagree and call it passion! Ha!

This is a TOP site- *Thanks Dan* & I would be lost without it! (Thanks Dad for showing it to me!)

...While I'm here, is there anything that I need to know, or be made aware of?
People etc? haha..  :)

Welcome EA...as to people most are good on here but some do get on your goat....you'll work them out quickly.

I coordinate the Manly Warringah Travelling Supportahs group...can I suggest you e-mail me to make sure you are on this list.

Cheers

Mark

[email protected]

welcome EagleAngel
Watch out for that Mark from Brissie character! He's always stalking people asking them to send him an email.  ;)

yeah Welcome Samantha,  be careful as this site is addictive, a lot of comments are toungue in cheek *I  think

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
yeah Welcome Samantha,  be careful as this site is addictive, a lot of comments are toungue in cheek *I  think

Haha.. It is indeed! I've already racked up over 15 hours- which probably isn't much compared to an 'I've earned my stripes' member! ;) I love it, it's great!

You are still part of the "Unwashed Herd" Samantha.....so you need a LOT of computer time to progress further.

Good to have another on here that isn't in the old fart category !! ;)

My only advice is too be wary of Cambo haha

I have just given you a thumbs down for the "old fart" comment.....I am only as old as the woman I am feeling...oops...that DOES make me at old fart!!....sorry darling wife if you are readng this.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
You are still part of the \"Unwashed Herd\" Samantha.....so you need a LOT of computer time to progress further.

I'm willing to put in the time! Ha..
How does it work anyways? ...Is it on the # of posts? or the amount of time?

Kiwi Eagle link said:

Haha.. Glad to join you Kiwi! ;)
Cambo ay.. I haven't had the pleasure- But I'm sure I will!  

Hahahahaha.. Mark!!
Don't worry Kiwi- I gave you a thumbs up for it! ;)

'I've earned my stripes' does sound pretty awesome.. & I'm sure I'll earn mine in time! :) 

EagleAngel1986 link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=185420.msg296536#msg296536 date=1285042144]
You are still part of the \"Unwashed Herd\" Samantha.....so you need a LOT of computer time to progress further.

I'm willing to put in the time! Ha..
How does it work anyways? ...Is it on the # of posts? or the amount of time?

Kiwi Eagle link said:

Haha.. Glad to join you Kiwi! ;)
Cambo ay.. I haven't had the pleasure- But I'm sure I will! 

[/quote]

Haha he is ok at times, better put that up before he finds it and unleashes one of his famous tirades

Watch out for KE Eagle Angel. He has the knack of showing up for breakfast the same time you do and stealing your food! :D

Actually EA...Kiwi Eagle wouldn't be a bad "catch" as well...an Eagles supporter,bit of a looker, young and virile.....oh but hang on...he DOES come from New Zealand!!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6