A change is coming

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Ok, together we raised enough money and I threw in a huge chunk of my own and we have hired a designer who will be working on the design of the site over the next few weeks.

So if things go wrong or the look and feel changes, don't be alarmed. If you notice any issues, please let me know ASAP.

Kind Regards
Dan Hewes

Things are pear shaped right now, i cant log in to do my tips as there is no place to log in.

go to the front page and you should be able to login from there

Looking good, just got a suggestion though. Would it be possible to get more of a 'divider' between the posts, cause at the moment it's just blank which makes it harder to read. Same with quotes in posts.

Other than that, looks pretty good.

I assume it's still a work in progress, and things like the layout of the posts and the way quotes in posts are formatted will be fixed as we move forward.

However, at this early stage can I register a negative vote for the Silvertails Logo....it looks gay.

Apart from that the site is getting a more professional feel about it....good job.

Where's the logo C+C? I'm having a few problems with the new site, the logo from up the top of the page seems to have disappeared  ???

It's at the top of the page......where most logos live funnily enough ;). Works on mine ok.

Basically it has "Silvertails" with half a flower behind it, which I assume is supposed to be a stylised birds tail or something, I'm not sure. Anyway I'm not a fan

Chip & Chase link said:
It's at the top of the page......where most logos live funnily enough ;). Works on mine ok.

Basically it has \"Silvertails\" with half a flower behind it, which I assume is supposed to be a stylised birds tail or something, I'm not sure. Anyway I'm not a fan

The logo picture to me seems OK except that the colours are around the wrong way. The tail should be silver and the wings should have the colours after all, this is the "Silvertails" website isn't it?

I had the same reaction to the logo as CC at first. Even though I can see someones spent quite a bit of work on it. It certainly isn't an easy thing to do.

Dan if you want I'd be happy to look at a top banner like i've done previously, whith the usual photos etc in it. If you think it would suite the new site design.

Dan the site is looking a lot sharper and works well. Looking good so far, with the exception of the logo which is a bit gay.

Dan, 1 request. Can you make the forums available on a drop down list like it used to be? It would be good if I could highlight the Community Forums tab and then be able to click on whichever forum I wanted.

The name "Silvertails" plastered across the Eagle's arsehole does not do a lot for me. then again given the content of a lot of posts (mine included)it may be appropriate.

Other than that very good. 

Hey Utility, you've made a slight mistake in your sig. Your "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog" doesn't contain an "s". The correct sentence is "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"

Jethro link said:
Hey Utility, you've made a slight mistake in your sig. Your \"The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog\" doesn't contain an \"s\". The correct sentence is \"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog\"
Hey Jethro, my "S" key is broken  ;)

My only excuse is its been qite a while since I went to school

Looking good. Encapsulating all te info into the white centre strip = clean lines and makes it easier to decipher the info of the overall page.

Agree with others that the "separation" between posts could do with some defining to make it clearer as to where a post starts and finishes.

Congratulations on the improvements.

My only comment is that the quoted comments do not come out in italics or separated from the main comments. Otherwise superb and easy to use.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7