A couple of things.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A couple of things. I have had a few sherbets but every time I see Des Hasler he makes me sick. I watched sterol last night and kimmorley te nothing said manly were strong cause of Des. Duck off Des is a dud. I would swap the gf victories he won for us if he could be wiped clean. A stain. Anyway we miss Sid. And choc and gift. But we will win this year and if we don't I will take anyone who says on a fishing charter with me here on Arnhem Land. I will even supply the booze. Plus forward passes blah blah blah.

Well said top end. Gutherson looks the goods but he is wearing my haircut from a nineteen ninety three blue light disco hanging out for some PM dawn to slow dance to.

If I hear or read another "great game plan" comment by their coach I will spew.

Manly were simply awful and got beaten by 1 point, yeah I am ignoring that last try.

I don't think it happened because...Michael Pennis. Sorry that's a typo. Bloody auto correct.

Maybe I was being a bit cool. 1993 I used to hang out for some ugly kid joe. But the gels were all getting down to Sonia dada. I reAlly could cut a rug to some partners in KRhyme turtle power though.

bob dylan said:
If I hear or read another "great game plan" comment by their coach I will spew.

Manly were simply awful and got beaten by 1 point, yeah I am ignoring that last try.

not to mention you can hardly call laying all over the ruck without consequence a game plan; I call a conspiracy tonight. It seemed the refs were determined to make a spectacle of the match and keep Canterbury in the contest to appease Des who has been very critical of the NRL and the Origin scheduling.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7