A few points

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Great effort today, forwards really stood up and rolled over them, king and kite started it with rose, williams and galuvao keeping it on

The T Rex factor, could be 1 of our important players if we continue to use him like this. Is adding something off the bench others don't have. Hard to pull down, which seems to always lead to a play the ball with defence retreating or a penalty. Defensively putting some nice shots on, putting Ryles off balance the key to the Foran strip as well

King could be a big loss, lessened by the fact Rose, galuvao and Williams are in good form

Lyon is looking classier every week, and with Glenn is career best form, they could be very very hard to stop

With the forwards rolling forward today, the young halves had a lot more time and that improved the team a lot

For all the talk of what Maria Hargreaves was going to do to us during the week, he was a non event

Good signs again today going forward, should be set for a top 3 finish for sure, and to get past us Brisbane need to win 2 more matches than us to take 2nd, I don't see that happening

You'll be please to know then that your namesake, Warren Ryan, gave 'Not One Dad but Two'-Hargreaves 1 point for his efforts.

Unbelievable. Apparently in a 28 point drubbing, there were not 3 Manly players better than JWH.

What the hell happened to the goalkicking today. 2 out of 8 we should have been mid 40s. Cant afford that in the finals.

Is that a gee up ? Lol

The roosters best was Aiden Guerra and they had nothing to stand out behind him

Certainly none better than Glenn, Lyon, Williams, Galuvao and Hopoate to name a few

Phantar said:
You'll be please to know then that your namesake, Warren Ryan, gave 'Not One Dad but Two'-Hargreaves 1 point for his efforts.

Unbelievable. Apparently in a 28 point drubbing, there were not 3 Manly players better than JWH.

Great game. One sore point though, I really hate that we brought Orford back for today. His goalkicking was as poor as ever.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Is that a gee up ? Lol

The roosters best was Aiden Guerra and they had nothing to stand out behind him

Certainly none better than Glenn, Lyon, Williams, Galuvao and Hopoate to name a few

Phantar said:

No gee-up Kiwi - they really gave a point to Warrior-Wargraves.

Poor old Killer almost all the try's scored out wide, If anyone had the time or inklination it would be intersting to see how many of Jamies conversion attempts have hit the uprights this yeat I would put it at almost 8.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Great effort today, forwards really stood up and rolled over them, king and kite started it with rose, williams and galuvao keeping it on

The T Rex factor, could be 1 of our important players if we continue to use him like this. Is adding something off the bench others don't have. Hard to pull down, which seems to always lead to a play the ball with defence retreating or a penalty. Defensively putting some nice shots on, putting Ryles off balance the key to the Foran strip as well

King could be a big loss, lessened by the fact Rose, galuvao and Williams are in good form

Lyon is looking classier every week, and with Glenn is career best form, they could be very very hard to stop

With the forwards rolling forward today, the young halves had a lot more time and that improved the team a lot

For all the talk of what Maria Hargreaves was going to do to us during the week, he was a non event

Good signs again today going forward, should be set for a top 3 finish for sure, and to get past us Brisbane need to win 2 more matches than us to take 2nd, I don't see that happening

I agree the return of T-Rex offsets the loss of King. The main thing we lose without King is his big match experience and aggressive leadership. Mauro might get firsst shot to step up?

That was the most clinical we have looked on both sides in attack this year.

Also Glenn Stewart is the best all round loose forward in the game today by the length of the straight.Great game!!

The other thing we did smart today was slow down the ruck by lying all over the tackled player. We really pushed the envelope there and made the most of it as the refs gave latitude. At this time of year the wind has gone out of the sails of the refs push to speed up the play the ball. In the big games the idiots in pink feel the pressure as much as anyone and aren't likely to give a controversial penalty for holding down at crucial times. We might as well get in there and lay around for as long as it takes for them to start blowing penalties.

Jamie picked a good time to be off target. It didn't matter.
Look at the positives: T-Rex could be our X-factor in the finals. I have doubted his commitment, but no more. He was terrific. And how good is Joe playing? Again, I admit I thought his signing was a mistake and, agin, I was wrong.
Hoppa was back to his best, and I look forward to the return of Robbo.

Best game Kites played all year. Actually ran with some purpose, and Trex added another dimension to the team.

T Rex should get more game time.. Id rather see him play 60 minutes rather than 40 to him and 40 to Rodney.

Hopefully as he gets his fitness back he gets more minutes. He was such a handful and gets a quick play the ball.. and his defence is massive..big hits.. dominant tackles.

Love the T Rex.

Having missed the last month of games (no TV where I was) it was great to be able to turn on the telly and watch a Rooster roasting today.

How good would the score have been if Jamie had kicked some more goals!!

I think we'll finish 2nd at the end of Round 26, I see us beating the Storm AND the Bronco's but we'd need the Storm to lose 3 games to be minor premier, and I don't se that happerning.

Anyway great to be back in the land of the living again!!

I see us beating the scum but we have zero hope of beating the bonkos in snow blower's last game. The goose will ensure that the refs will penalise us out of that one. If we beat them in that game then we WILL win the premiership.

Rodney was strong and will only get better I wonder if Darren still thinks he should be in NSW Cup. Darren will be suggesting Killer has a stint in NSW Cup to sharpen his goal kicking

I thought they played really well. Our defence was again was really great (not that roosters really challenged it). The whole team deserves a recognition, they all played really well. Was a promising sign after last weeks shake up. Shame jamie missed a chunck of conversions.

I agree about T Rex, he seems to have a big impact on the field.

Wishing king all the best for his scans tomorrow.

So who thought minichello would was goin to catch DCE

Sheikheagle said:
Rodney was strong and will only get better I wonder if Darren still thinks he should be in NSW Cup. Darren will be suggesting Killer has a stint in NSW Cup to sharpen his goal kicking

Jamie should spend a few weeks kicking at training by himself 1st,NSW cup is much better than that

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4