A few things I am on the lookout for

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

I am on the lookout for a canoe or kayak, nothing special just something to throw into Manly Dam and Narrabeen lakes to go fishing in, if anyone knows of anyone getting rid of such a craft on the cheap, please let me know.

Cheers
Dan

well that isn't really up to me is it?

Free would be the ultimate in cheap, you name said price and I will determine if it is worth it or not. :)

Its not me, I know some people with one and if I know how much (approx) you are looking at I can see if they are interested in selling.

I dont even know if they are at all interested in getting rid of it.

I am preferably looking for sub $300 as it truly will be a knock about to paddle into parts that can not be reached on foot, i don't feel like buying an inflateable one and looking like a bad tourist. Also is it a sit on top or other?

My brother chucked out a canoe when he moved off scotland island and I have been cursing him ever since :)

Dan

You could just be like the rest of us peasants and fish from the shoreline? :D

Tookey: Hey I do that as it is, however i am currently teaching myself to fly fish, for this i need a bit more clearance and I also want to get into some of the further reaches of Manly Dam that you can't get to by foot because of the water level at the moment (I went there a few weeks before christmas and you could walk all the way to the waterfall, two week later and the water has come up about 2 - 3 metres on the shore (not in level obviously)

Matabele: That would be truly awesome if it happens.

cheers
Dan

Dan, I've come up with dead ends on the two channels I thought may hold possibilities. It appears the wave ski has gone to that great group house/relatives lost property in the sky. Sorry.

There sure is Doug, but thought I would try to find a cheaper source! You know how it is. I have just thrown down about $4k on a holiday and a few other items for the house and Leanne, so I have to go budget style for myself

lol, Well I could go over to Scotland Island and get my brothers two old ones, the main problems with that are, How the **** am i going to get to Scotland Island and back with them?

Im with you, wait for hard rubbish collection time!!

Yeah we just missed one but the next one that comes around or maybe if there is one at Bayview area I might take a drive up there see if I can find one, and then go buy a fiberglass repair kit.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6