A forward...what forward?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Sam Burgess, would you prefer to live in Manly??
This is the type of bloke needed.
In fact if we had Burgess, would have won 5 more games & be chasing a top 4 finish.
Is there any other pommy forward close to the Burgess, Graham standards - I realise Gillett , Josh Jackson types can add as good players, but need that tough nut leader.

We need a big prop to go with Lussick, move Taupau back to the back row. Get JWH he would be awesome plus he was a manly boy.
Could live with Hargreaves also.... But some of the OFF CONTRACT players on the market are more a band aid to a serious issue of what is missing....good old fashion grunt , aggression & leadership.

JWH doesn't identify as a "Manly player". He is a Rooster and that's how he sees himself so the fact he started here won't push the needle for him.

Available guys like Lowe and Jackson, throw money at McLean too if you want.

One thing - sure Tamou scored a try last night but offers nothing when hitting it up. 4 years at the Riff - yikes...

AFB is a strike weapon & a gun Fluffy - 1 leader still required imho.
Saw this young prop score 2 tries on the weekend - looks a big hard lad as well
JWH doesn't identify as a "Manly player". He is a Rooster and that's how he sees himself so the fact he started here won't push the needle for him.

Available guys like Lowe and Jackson, throw money at McLean too if you want.

One thing - sure Tamou scored a try last night but offers nothing when hitting it up. 4 years at the Riff - yikes...

Yep dodged a Myles 2 bullet with Tamou...
Lowe is good in a great pack - probably the pick of that bunch, as Jackson is another lightweight backrower - admittedly a better option than we have today....
If Burgess, Hargreaves or Graham (with muzzle) were available - all are natural leaders & really, like when BK arrived, add a far greater presence - not just as players, but pump up the tyres of the other players....massive difference to simply being good players.

AFB is a strike weapon & a gun Fluffy - 1 leader still required imho.

Yep dodged a Myles 2 bullet with Tamou...
Lowe is good in a great pack - probably the pick of that bunch, as Jackson is another lightweight backrower - admittedly a better option than we have today....
If Burgess, Hargreaves or Graham (with muzzle) were available - all are natural leaders & really, like when BK arrived, add a far greater presence - not just as players, but pump up the tyres of the other players....massive difference to simply being good players.
Can't stand Graham. He is a dog through and through. Actually more of a cat.

Hopefully he gets to play a little more now. Very hard to handle with great offload ability.
Yes, I was disappointed that he was only on the field for 15 minutes last night. With the way he was playing surely Barrett should have given him more minutes. Strange decision that one from Barrett. And Green played for the full 80 minutes. He looked all at sea and did not know what to do or how to get the ball. He made a handy 34 tackles (mostly 2nd or 3rd man in) but only 36 metres with the ball.

2 players, Young Boyd from Canberra and beau Scott as a bk type. Could of done with him last night chasing Thurston about.

We need a big prop to go with Lussick, move Taupau back to the back row. Get JWH he would be awesome plus he was a manly boy.
Like JWH but disagree with taupau moving to backrow. I think he is a waste thier and is better in the middle. Played really well for us last night at prop

I said it in another thread JWH is exactly what we need and should move heaven and earth to make it work. But I don't think he will ever leave the Sydney City Cocks. Moa might be a good option of his willing to sign a one year deal. He runs with a lot of energy with every touch. I am a big fan of Matulino also it would be awesome if we could poach him from NZ

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6