A Gift for Gift

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
EAGLE HAS LANDED - MANLY backrower Glenn Stewart and his wife Jo are a proud mum and dad after baby boy, Mack, arrived during the week. He texted this message to his mates: ‘‘Mack Stewart, born 10.08pm 15th of nov. 7 pound, 11 ounces. Mum and the little weapon doing great.

Congrats to Glen and family

I heard the Stewart's were at their last
ultra sound, and Jo turns to Glen and says,
what would you like, Glen replies, I'll have a big Mac!!!
bahahaha...f#$k I'm funny....not! :p:s

How awesome for the family in general after all they've been through in the past few years. A big welcome to little Mack the Sea Eagle.

Great news from Glenn that Mum and the little weapon are doing great. But what about Mack?

Well....there goes your off season Glenn. Long interupted nights and sleepy dull headed days. Haha! Seriously though, congratulations and don't stop here. The more Stewies the better.

mozgrame said:
Well....there goes your off season Glenn. Long interupted nights and sleepy dull headed days. Haha! Seriously though, congratulations and don't stop here. The more Stewies the better.

l35UB.gif

globaleagle said:
mozgrame said:

l35UB.gif

Where did you get a picture of little Glenn? LOL

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4