A good omen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Rob and I just checked the brookie oval grass, it seems we have some new sprouts coming through, we could rejuvenate after last week and come good again

My old man used to always point out omens. We'd lose that weekend without fail. You're why we are in dire straights tonight.

Ha ha told you. The brookie grass gets us home

I plan on lots of care and fertiliser for it now. Will play music too it and possibly allow it to stay in the bedroom

So let's back track a little here, we essentially agree that I hold the fate of our season in my green thumb.....this could be interesting

Dan link said:
I plan on lots of care and fertiliser for it now. Will play music too it and possibly allow it to stay in the bedroom

Plenty of Daddy Cool and Eagles I take it. Play the old victory song as well, on another note why don't they play that at Brookie after a win like they do for Souths and Cronulla always like that about those teams

Because the victory song is crap. Is it even the same as the one the sing in the sheds?

Dan link said:
So let's back track a little here, we essentially agree that I hold the fate of our season in my green thumb.....this could be interesting

Well between your green thumb and index finger you hold a little weed ;)

So it seems the soccer world cup had Paul the octopus.... now Manly has Dan's grass!!  Come on Dan, do us all a favour and look after it! :)

This is the song they sing in the sheds:
Manly Victory Song
We are the Manly boys,
We had a win today...

Straight from http://www.silvertails.net/articles/songs-and-chants

The very old Manly song is listed there as well, but I have never really liked it.

Dan link said:

Save yourself some time and effort and just place the jar next to your PC so it can read this forum. That way it will receive all the fertiliser it requires. :)

It is no longer in a jar and is in a pot with fresh potting mix and a little grass fertilizer. It will come good

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6