A Good Read

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I read Wally O'Connell's book (which is available on MSE) on the weekend.

For history buffs and people interested in the beginnings of the club it is well worth the read.

For those who are too lousey to buy the book - Keep an eye out for ex player profile in the near future. ;)

cheers Wheel, i like your ex-player profiles better anyway :)

I'll keep an eye out for the legends profile.

Who has time to read books anyhow :) especially over a weekend. ;)

I'll keep an eye out for the legends profile.

Who has time to read books anyhow :) especially over a weekend. ;)

It helps if you can read i guess byso!

I read a book a fortnight on average, though the one I am reading at the moment I daresay will take me a month as the thing is the size of a house and slow to start!

haha Dan comes out with the obvious reply :)

I don't think phantom comics count champ :naughty:

haha Dan comes out with the obvious reply :)

I don't think phantom comics count champ :naughty:

- oh dear and you came out with the further obvious....

no your dont like phantom, you prefer wonderwoman and sheira!

In all seriousness byso, the intelectual advantage's gained by reading a book is quite substantial.

Reading hasn't helped Dan then :p

A mere book can not increase my intelligence, unless that book was on say astro-physics....A football book would probably take my IQ down a few points

http://silvertails.net/addins/content/content.php?content.213

For those interested in Wally O'Connell refer to the link above in Ex Player profiles.

It just goes to show that no matter what era a football tream is not going to win the premiership without the necessary depth of talent in the club.

Hopefully current management have now read the book and bought some depth for next year.

We also hope that you never change jobs wheel to one where you actually have to work as we would miss your ex-player profiles.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4