A history lesson for some

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
The last time we were in a similar position in the semi's (with potential players out) that I can remember was 1991

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3Clhp_oJ2o&feature=player_detailpage#t=312s

From memory we were without Snoz, Des and a fair few others (we had Christ White starting!)

Yes we lost the game, but we gave the raiders a hell of a fright

Why is this relevant?

We support a great and proud club, that, regardless of the the outcome next week , will do all supporters proud.

Yes I remember this match well, Lyons played the game of his life and almost beat the raiders on his own.
Not only Chris White, but we had to pluck Danny Russell out of reserve grade to play hooker.
Who knows what may happen next week, one thing in our favour will be that we will probably be the underdogs [pardon the pun].

Sometimes there is as much pride in a loss as a win - that game was one of them

Just looked at the team list and we only named 3 subs not 4...were we that short??

Sorry....that is what i used to say every time he took the ball up...

From what I can see we were missing

Des
O'Connor
david O'Donnell (the hooker)
The Mule
David Liddard
Ian Roberts

I was at this game. Cliffy was everywhere and almost won it on his own. Remember lots of cheap shots from Ricky Stewart. Lost a lot of respect for him that day.

Yep - so many on here (not all) were so quick to write us off after Friday night. There is a great spirit in the club which means we are a shot who ever is out there

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6