A lot of neutrals applauding us!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Today walking around with my Manly shirt on I seriously had 4 or 5 people stop me to say how well they thought we played and how unlucky we were, and how it was the best game of the season. These were not people I knew they just saw the shirt and felt compelled to say something.

Now that's a team to be proud of.

Killer03 said:
Today walking around with my Manly shirt on I seriously had 4 or 5 people stop me to say how well they thought we played and how unlucky we were, and how it was the best game of the season. These were not people I knew they just saw the shirt and felt compelled to say something.

There should be a 'love' button!

Brookie Benn said:
Killer03 said:

There should be a 'love' button!

And I'm someone who revels in us being hated, I really do. So often you tell someone you are a Manly fan, and the hatred (or jealousy as I call it) just spills from their tongues.

Yeah i had my die hard chooks fan of a good mate msg after the game apologising that manly lost.

It was the most intense game of the season.

Killer03 said:

We weren't unlucky, we lead the line breaks, the penalty count , possession in their red zone, we just didn't take advantage of our attacking raids.
Perhaps we just didn't play smart enough, or weren't patient enough, they were prepared to infringe in their quarter, and in such a low scoring game we should have gone for a penalty kick at goal.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8