A new Dog is unveiled

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

weev

Bencher
What do we think of the new Dog? Is he a happy pup?

dog.jpg

As others have said....it just looks all wrong. Shame of it is, we will eventually become accustomed to it as he is there for 4 years.

I look at that image and the comment about peas & carrots rising in the throat comes to mind.

And he is thinking 'I have to drive to this ****hole everyday for the next 4 years. I better buy a flack jacket and bullet proof the windows!'

I don't know where Des lives but it would have been a short peasant drive to the Wakehurst Parkway sports fields. Now its a north to west commute to the concrete bunker.

Now he has to spend 4 years out there, no wonder he tried to get work friends to go with him.

And a board is still going to be his boss. Will he even make it through 4 years?

After just finding a baby 4ft diamond snake below my feet in the computer room I can say I'm very much awake..lol

On topic....Did anyone think parading Des around in a footie jersey looked a little cheap, maybe it's the difference between the two clubs but for the life of me I can't remember our coach wearing a jersey at an official occasion.

I thought of Mundine when I saw it. Surely when Des signed he could have given his shirt and suit size! He would gladly have given it as the suit would be free ;)

Seriously though he was dressed for training that day not a boardroom meeting. Des has done plenty of training day press conferences in a club shirt, difference is the doggies seem to have a purpose built media room! So by my books looks a little more professional in this instance

voicefromthehill said:
I thought of Mundine when I saw it. Surely when Des signed he could have given his shirt and suit size! He would gladly have given it as the suit would be free ;)

Seriously though he was dressed for training that day not a boardroom meeting. Des has done plenty of training day press conferences in a club shirt, difference is the doggies seem to have a purpose built media room! So by my books looks a little more professional in this instance

Your right VFH, my bad...on closer inspection it was a shirt. I think the color scheme distorted my vision.

What is De$ thinking in this shot. It'd be a great photo caption idea.

"Gee my arm hurts from that rabbies shot I just got."

"It smells like doggy doo doo in this room."

"I wonder how many of these players I am going to have to house-train?"

"Why do they keep on playing Who let the dogs out?"

"Their main training video is '101 Dalmations.'"

Any other ideas folks?

Des wont be travelling to the Dogs for 4 years.

Most likely 8-10,or less than 2.

Looks like a shotgun wedding.Dazzler looked as comfortable as someone about to get attacked.I wonder how much theyll spend on security for the Dazzler when he starts losing,when hes supposed to start winning.

eagle-rock08 said:
What is De$ thinking in this shot. It'd be a great photo caption idea.

"Gee my arm hurts from that rabbies shot I just got."

"It smells like doggy doo doo in this room."

"I wonder how many of these players I am going to have to house-train?"

"Why do they keep on playing Who let the dogs out?"

"Their main training video is '101 Dalmations.'"

Any other ideas folks?

Dont freeken tell me that hindsight is a wonderfull thing!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4