A nice find

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly Vs Souths 1987 great to see two of my favourite oldschool ball players Lyons and Coleman thought some might enjoy the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v5EEVWf3F8

Great to watch, some interesting points are clear from it

1 - Referreeing was as bad then as it is now and only made worse by video
2 - Commentators were better then, they called the game, was that Moose calling the game?
4 - The game is much better to look at now than it was then.
5 - The game was tougher then

20 min is the close to the best try you will ever see from a second rower

yes it was, didn't they say gibbs was a centre-come-forward?

As for Moose, there was none of the fluff and carry on that goes on now. They called the game as they saw it and didn't try to impose their knowledge and opinion on anyone, he was fair in his assessment of the officiating as he saw it.

Manly were robbed of two tries by that ref

Daniel said:
As for Moose, there was none of the fluff and carry on that goes on now. They called the game as they saw it and didn't try to impose their knowledge and opinion on anyone, he was fair in his assessment of the officiating as he saw it.

They didn't try to impose betting odds ad nauseum either.

MadMarcus said:
Daniel said:

They didn't try to impose betting odds ad nauseum either.

Not having Gus talk **** constantly was good too

I think Andrew Moore is one of the best commentators currently and prefer the continuous call team to the TV, it's just a shame that the TV and Radio don't sync up exactly anymore

There are times i can't stand Graeme Hughes opinions other times i fully agree with him but as a Rugby League caller i loved his work on 10.

On a side note i loved the music during the replay of every try(a few were used)-----i use to go in the back yard and replay the moves in slow motion with ball in hand singing the tune out loud and commentating on my brilliance also lol.

Technical Coach said:
There are times i can't stand Graeme Hughes opinions other times i fully agree with him but as a Rugby League caller i loved his work on 10.

On a side note i loved the music during the replay of every try(a few were used)-----i use to go in the back yard and replay the moves in slow motion with ball in hand singing the tune out loud and commentating on my brilliance also lol.

The human side of TC is slowly showing itself.

Fonz said:
And yourself obviously!

Immaculate conception....not because we didn't have sex, just because the sex we had was flawless

And the world record quickest conception.

at least you made your birthday count.

Welcome to marriage.

Before marriage it's about quantity, after marriage is quality

Rex giving it to Mavo for his try celebration...if only Mavo could have forseen his monumental ****-ups coming in the prelim final later in the year...he may well have taken Rexs' advice

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6