A pen for the CEO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am going to collect some spare pens from home and the office and send to the club as a gift.
What looks nicer on a contract, blue or black ink?
Never mind, I might send them them a whole bunch of colours in case they are bored, they can do some colouring in while they wait for Foran to come in and sign.
There's obviously no officeworks near Narrabeen or in NZ or PNG and everyone is so busy these days trying to run a football club, so it's really the least I can do.

Youll only need to get him one...thers not much to sign at present except for his visa and boarding passes.

I am not sure it is his job to do the actual signings.

I can empathise with your thoughts here, I am happy to have it discussed here, but I wonder whether this is something we can put together in a more formal and friendly tone and direct straight to the club for feedback?

WAMF link said:
There's obviously no officeworks near Narrabeen or in NZ or PNG and everyone is so busy these days trying to run a football club, so it's really the least I can do.
Mate - there is a huge Officeworks two blocks towards Dee Why from Brookvale Oval!! (Corner of Warringah/Harbord Rd and PIttwater Rd. Send the man there!!!!

Dan link said:
I am not sure it is his job to do the actual signings.

I can empathise with your thoughts here, I am happy to have it discussed here, but I wonder whether this is something we can put together in a more formal and friendly tone and direct straight to the club for feedback?

Correct Dan, I seem to recall Vidmar posting not too long ago that there is another bloke in charge of getting the signings, maybe he can clarify that one for us

The CEO has all the accountability I would expect.....Someone else might get the signature but he should be involved in the decison making and signing process

Do we really need another pen...or delemge for that matter?

I think I'm right in saying that Wayne Honeywood (Financial Controller) would be the signatory for any contracts but certainly Graham Lowe would have significant input on terms.

I might contact Lowey and Crusher and ask them to tell me who they are chasing, who they are re-signing and what the dollars and terms are on the table so that I can post it on a public forum.

Then again....

I do know that there is currently talks that are well advanced with major sponsors so I'll just check to see if I can post those details as well and also the amounts and terms and conditions as I'm not sure what protocol is?

Not trying to be "I know something that you don't" here (realistically I'm not involved and certainly have no influence as with many business dealings they are on a need to know basis which is wise)...rather I'm just hopefully injecting some common sense to the thread?

vidmar link said:
I think I'm right in saying that Wayne Honeywood (Financial Controller) would be the signatory for any contracts but certainly Graham Lowe would have significant input on terms.

I might contact Lowey and Crusher and ask them to tell me who they are chasing, who they are re-signing and what the dollars and terms are on the table so that I can post it on a public forum.

Then again....

I do know that there is currently talks that are well advanced with major sponsors so I'll just check to see if I can post those details as well and also the amounts and terms and conditions as I'm not sure what protocol is?

Not trying to be \"I know something that you don't\" here (realistically I'm not involved and certainly have no influence as with many business dealings they are on a need to know basis which is wise)...rather I'm just hopefully injecting some common sense to the thread?

Vid, I don't think anyone here seriously thinks that sort of information would be made public until finalised, but as a member it would be nice to be the first to know when it is finalised and it would be nice to have a genuine update on injuries. We seriously have no idea about Glen Stewart, Jamie Lyon yada yada.

I actually agree with that CCE...at least in the "old" MWSE we did get updates...no there's "nada" in information coming out.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I actually agree with that CCE...at least in the \"old\" MWSE we did get updates...no there's \"nada\" in information coming out.

I also agree - re injury updates this will be influenced by the coach (who as we know is a "below the radar" type of guy...)

Understand that Dessie controls a lot of information however there are plenty of other ways the club could be marketing themselves (broken record over now...)

vidmar link said:

Then again....

Not trying to be \"I know something that you don't\" here (realistically I'm not involved and certainly have no influence as with many business dealings they are on a need to know basis which is wise)...rather I'm just hopefully injecting some common sense to the thread?

Hello mate, with all due respect Vid, common sense would be -
1)agree to terms verbally
2)agree to terms through signature (ASAP following verbal agreement)
3)announce to members, fans and media that player 'F' has signed with the club for given term.

So far I have only heard of no.1

We don't care about $$$$ or third party arrangements, we care about signatures.

IMO, the club is doing itself no favours (if KF is indeed signed) by keeping secrets like this, from it's supporter base. I'm not talking about when players are due back from injury, that is info that can be of benefit to the team that takes the field.
There has been poor to almost negligible communication from the club to it's fan base this year. While the club is seeking opportunities overseas, they are blindly neglecting their existing customer base. Can you pass that message onto Lowie? Thanks.

I would agree that players the club is chasing be kept private but we aren't talking about that Vid, well not in this particular thread.

Cheers.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7