A proposal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
okay so I'm not sure of the legalities or logistics of this and certainly it's beyond my capabilities to organise.

But with all the opposing views of where our team will finish how about we square off against each other kind of like two up. If you think Manly will make the finals bet against a fellow silver tail who thinks they won't. Let's say 20-50 bucks with twenty percent going to the site. Pair up with someone with the opposite view and set your dollar value. thoughts?

okay so I'm not sure of the legalities or logistics of this and certainly it's beyond my capabilities to organise.

But with all the opposing views of where our team will finish how about we square off against each other kind of like two up. If you think Manly will make the finals bet against a fellow silver tail who thinks they won't. Let's say 20-50 bucks with twenty percent going to the site. Pair up with someone with the opposite view and set your dollar value. thoughts?

Interesting but the potential to create lasting disharmony and ill will would be too high for me to participate.

There might be a few who think we won't make the top8.
But no one will want to put down thier hard earned on it.
Bad Karma

There might be a few who think we won't make the top8.
But no one will want to put down thier hard earned on it.
Bad Karma
Oh I can think of a few on here @Clay that appear to get more enjoyment out of Manly losing and have even thrown up $$$ to confirm it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8