A question or two to the "Guests" that frequent this site regularly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
A question or two to the 30-40 "Guests" that frequent this site regularly

1) Why not join up and be heard?
2) Your views (if indeed Manly fans) are important, so why do you sit on the sidelines?

I do realise that none of the 38 Guests will answer this as they are just guests, but it would be really good to know why we have so many guests "just looking".

Are they 38 Media outlets?

If they are we are far more powerful than we thought and,

It's a sad day when all the media have to do is trawl through forums for news stories (if that's who the 38 guests viewing this right now really are).

If you are not media, then I challenge you to join up and be a part of the Silvertails team...the more, the merrier!!

Re: A question or two to the 30-40 "Guests" that frequent this site regularly

Could be spam users, could be spiders, robots, could be caught between a guest and a login session, could be many things.

Though a good portion of them would be valid users. Manly people just like to read the posts however

Good o, but I bet some of them are the media boys, they would be trolling through here to get some goss for sure

I think its safe to say Jason Avedissian from the Manly Daily would be one for sure.
He used to troll MWSE forums and then quote posters.

Then surpise the surprise the Cronk rumour is on here last week and then its in Saturdays Blindside in the daily

Maybe make only registered people able to view threads? Maybe also get rid of the 'hidden' status while you're at it?

Cambo link said:
I think its safe to say Jason Avedissian from the Manly Daily would be one for sure.
He used to troll MWSE forums and then quote posters.

Then surpise the surprise the Cronk rumour is on here last week and then its in Saturdays Blindside in the daily
Cambo, Isn't he the trotter that pretends to be a journalist for a local rag?

meh, I have no problem with the media trawling this site TBH.

It should however serve as a warning that you never know who is watching and reading and you should temper your posts as such

I've been here since our site banned us but couldn't work out how to post until just now. Faark I'm stooopid.

Thanks G-Land, that's given me one of the best laughs since having to sit through the 2nd half last Sat night.

G-Land Express link said:
I've been here since our site banned us but couldn't work out how to post until just now. Faark I'm stooopid.

Was that you I was emailing with?

I browse as guest usually, Don't bother posting especially after a loss it's just a ****storm of bull**** and negativety.

Thats a very sexy thong you have there dan.

Jonseyv2 that's the great thing about this site.  After a loss you can vent, and after a win you can still vent.  Just be like me and post sensible rational stuff.  All good.

DSM5 link said:
Just be like me and post sensible rational stuff.  All good.
lol

DSM5 link said:
Jonseyv2 that's the great thing about this site.  After a loss you can vent, and after a win you can still vent.  Just be like me and post sensible rational stuff.  All good.

Haha you are an idiot !!

DSM5 link said:

What DSM5 ment to say was ration. Only give out similar opinions in small doses to avoid sounding like a space cadet.

N
Dan link said:
[quote author=G-Land Express link=topic=183993.msg273645#msg273645 date=1278918224]

Was that you I was emailing with?
[/quote]

Nah mate not me. I only just worked out how to do a reply with quote as well.

Hi Mark after reading the posts i have now joined. I think this is a great site. Didn't know where to go until a mate told me about this site.

When I view the site on my phone I would register as a guest, since my phone refuses to keep login info and I cant be bothered re-entering it every time unless I want to post something.

The other 29-39 might be similar stories, people who don't log in unless they see something they want to post to, or perhaps people who use this site as their primary source of Manly news as we all know how outdated and useless the official site is.

I view this site nearly everyday without logging in. All the posters here leave no stone unturned so I'm just happy to come by and read what others have to say. It's entertaining and isn't so time consuming.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4