A Record Of Rumours

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
With all the talk about who's staying and going, it got me thinking about how many rumours start about the comings and goings at Manly.

And these are only the one's I can remember.

Snake......Dragons, Roosters, Raiders.
Killer......Titans
Skivvy.....Sharks, Warriors
Peta....Warriors, Bulldogs
Foz....Bulldogs
Sid.....Broncos, Eels
Ferris....Eels
Choc....Eels

But the issue is not the mere mention of these rumours. But the associated crap that it's all because the Manly players are so unhappy with the club/each other.

Seriously. When will these journos get a hobby and leave us the f%$k alone ?

TRex - Dogs
Hasler - Dogs
Glenn Stewart - Souths
Rose - Melbourne
Kite - Panthers

I think we brought it on ourselves. The boys kept talking about how tight the playing group is at every opportunity. Humans are jealous creatures so it's only natural that every man and his dog who's not a Manly supporter want to rip them apart. The only thing these jealous tools don't realise is that is exactly what brings them closer together.

Some of those aren't exactly rumours. Those clubs made legitimate attempts to try and take those guys away from us and are still doing so. When you think about it, its a credit that we are still holding onto so many players when we obviously can't afford the same dollars that our players are being offered elsewhere.

Ch Nein news saying that B Stewart, Choc Whatmough and S Matai have all asked for releases from MWSE recently. No new facts were offered up, but whever they got their info from said it stemmed from Manly's treatment of G Stewart. "Manly in Crisis" was the headline.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6