A soldiers story

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

A platoon of soldiers was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist, badly injured and unconscious.

On the opposite side of the road was an Australian soldier in a similar but less serious state.

The soldier was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the Platoon Leader asked the injured Australian what had happened.

The soldier reported, 'I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent.' We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road.

I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, lowlife scum bag who got what he deserved.

He yelled back that Kevin Rudd is a bureaucratic, Good-for-nothing, left wing labour dickhead who knows bugger all about running the country.'

'So I said that Osama Bin Ladin dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian!'

He retaliated by yelling, 'Oh yeah? Well, so does Julia Gillard ! '

'And, there we were, in the middle of the road, laughing, shaking hands, when a truck hit us.'

wasnt this same joke told last year or before, about Howard etc?

and becomes less funny with each reading?

I laughed Tookey!!  Need to have a laugh in this day and age. Keep em coming.

I was asked on the way in to Brookie yesterday - Why is Manly not like a toothpick? A toothpick has two points.

(Had to laugh - fortunately we got the monkey off our back - for a week at least!)

Canteen Worker link said:
I laughed Tookey!!  Need to have a laugh in this day and age. Keep em coming.

I was asked on the way in to Brookie yesterday - Why is Manly not like a toothpick? A toothpick has two points.

(Had to laugh - fortunately we got the monkey off our back - for a week at least!)

That's like the

What has 26 legs and can't climb a ladder?
- <insert team name here>

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7