A song for Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That was a classic!

Has me grinning, good job.

Some critique though.....sure it rhymes, but it doesn't exactly make sense. Though I thought the line "little bits of Sea Eagle all over the floor" was a cracker :)

Either way.......what happened in the semi last year?

Forget about last season!! This seasons where it's at ...Super Manu is about to fire big time!! Bigger and meaner than last and we have the Lil G back. Revenge will be sweet!!

Warriorstowin13plus link said:
Forget about last season!! This seasons where it's at ...Super Manu is about to fire big time!! Bigger and meaner than last and we have the Lil G back. Revenge will be sweet!!

haha bring it on boys bring it on.

We already have excuses at the ready so we are sweet either way hahaha

Manu will be hard to stop without Williams so obviously intimidating him all match :)

Pretty cool. ;D, he did a great job...

Don't necessarily agree with the content tho'. ;)

Should be a great tough game on Sunday, definitely no walk in the park for MAnly but hoping they getup and win.....

GO THE MIGHTY EAGLES..... :D

Maybe you could get your 3.32 back by leaving Brookvale a few minutes early on Sunday ..Warriors be be way ahead by then and you will get a head start on the crowd. Only thing you might miss will be yet another Warriors try.

Maybe you could get your 3.32 back by leaving Brookvale a few minutes early on Sunday ..Warriors be be way ahead by then and you will get a head start on the crowd. Only thing you might miss will be yet another Warriors try.

Rhino wont go to the game, he has a phobia of Brookie I reckon.

I have seen him leave a game before Half time because we were down like 20- 6 or something.....Manly came back to win that game :)

Excuses ready:
If we lose:
- Those refs were all over us again
- Still suffering from the Stewart Saga
- Newish backline is terrible, especially with Robbo in fullback

If we win:
Those refs were awesome, they got it all correct.
_ Warriors are woeful, we now have right of ownership over them.

Dan link said:
[quote author=Warriorstowin13plus link=topic=179712.msg213659#msg213659 date=1237346467]

I have seen him leave a game before Half time because we were down like 20- 6 or something.....Manly came back to win that game :)

Excuses ready:
If we lose:
Warriors were just gold
                Stacey Jones Plays a blinder
                Manu Vatuvei scores a hat trick

If we win:

[/quote]

[quote author=Dan link=topic=179712.msg213662#msg213662 date=1237346656]
[quote author=Warriorstowin13plus link=topic=179712.msg213659#msg213659 date=1237346467]

Excuses ready:
If we lose:
Warriors were just gold
                Stacey Jones Plays a blinder
                Manu Vatuvei scores a hat trick

If we win:

[/quote]
[/quote]

Dabbling in fantasy again mate :)

Nice, good to see a bit of creativity from opposing fans. Normally the best we get is a slurred "Manly sux" by some bogan westie.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2