a strange request -> childrens dvd/movie to help children go to sleep

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Linda was telling me she has heard about a dvd for children that helps them go to sleep, it basically has animals running around and then them getting tired and eventually nodding off to sleep.
I was wondering if anyone has heard of it or has it or knows the title of it?

any clues?

cheers
Daniel

P.S. Matas, Rhino, Wheel & Clontaago.........shut it!

Why not buy them the DVD of the 2005 season highlights of the Asutralian Rugby Union team. That would be pretty boring and they would be asleep in about 2 seconds.

Most of wheel's animal DVD's would give your kids nightmares for life. I think he has one on the wilderbeast which he stole from a south african friend one night. Wheel does the wilderbeast.

Gee I wonder why Dan needs this?

Their mothers' singing is said to put them to sleep. Failing that the Telletubbies does a good job.

Gee I wonder why Dan needs this?

Their mothers' singing is said to put them to sleep. Failing that the Telletubbies does a good job.

I dont need it for the reasons you think. She just wants it for her son

@Byso: LOL. Golden.

@Daniel: what other reasons could there be?? I think you have some weird, guilty conscience. The only other reason I could think of was that it was for you but were too embarassed to admit it... aww, widdle Danny needs to have a virtual trip to the zoo so that he can be all tuckered out for beddy-byes...

lol Narc!

well Matabeles suggestions were that it were for purely selfish and ummmm reasons of not being disturbed, I can only assume.

Mine are to help Drae get to sleep, Linda wanted it so I said i will try to find out.

Heard of peace baby cd's etc. Holly likes them. A bit of music while she sleeps sends her off to sleep quickly.

http://www.peacebaby.com.au/

there is a movie called "Old Mcdonalds Farm" you could get a copy of - very educational :D :drunk: ;)

yeah I appreciate the "HELP" guys and the same obviopus joke being told over and over again......

The off season seems to kill originality.

And Byso, i know the ones, they are very popular but a bit young this is something more specific!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4