A suggestion to the club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
I have sat on the Hill for the best part of five decades, and I love it. But never do the entertainers, nor the Sea Birds, ever perform for the hill crowd. They always face the stands, turning their backs to us.
It's no big issue, and won;t help us win matches, but how about one time you acknowledge all of us on the Hill and entertain us? You'll need to fix up the sound system also because it is still muffled for we Hillites.
I'm sure those seated in the stands could forgo the entertainment for just one match.

No Need to forgo the entertainment for the premium seats but certainly there is enough flexibility and time for both side of the field to be faced, even if its a token.

First world problems.

What next? the species of grass covering the hill not up to scratch??

I don't see why a quality buffalo like Sir Walter on the hill would be needed considering the rest of the ground is falling down.

Fro said:
First world problems.

It is a minor issue, as stated. Just a different topic from the endless ones on player movement.
And to Kiwi Eagle: That view always gets a cheer from the hill but knowing how politically correct you have to be on this forum I must refrain from commenting. I have already been branded a racist, I wouldn't like to add sexist to my much demeaned character.

As another who stands on the Hill or under the Fulton Menzies stand I would like to see all angles (strictly from a dance choreography perspective) ;-)

The speakers attached to the roof of the JT stand all face westwards towards the seating area and sometimes the noise from them is deafening.

Maybe they need to face the speakers towards the hill so that everyone in the ground can hear what is said?

This was not always the case

Luckily, my then girlfriend (now wife) was a cheerleader in the mid 90's. Back in those days they used to shake to all parts of the ground

The reason all game day activities face the Jane Try Stand is due to the TV arc.

The entertainment is filmed by the cameras located at the top of the Jane Try.

We need to replace the Jane try stand with a massive tv screen because I don't like turning my neck when play is at either end of the field. This would help with the issues of where the seabirds are filmed from as I could see their fronts while sittin on the hill.

Even in Zoolander, ben stiller can do the blue steel and face both directions!

I'm sure with practice the wonderful cheerleaders could manage a twirl or two.

lsz said:
This was not always the case

Luckily, my then girlfriend (now wife) was a cheerleader in the mid 90's. Back in those days they used to shake to all parts of the ground

You picked up a cheerleader?

You are a god amongst men!

The Who said:
Fro said:
First world problems.

It is a minor issue, as stated. Just a different topic from the endless ones on player movement.
And to Kiwi Eagle: That view always gets a cheer from the hill but knowing how politically correct you have to be on this forum I must refrain from commenting. I have already been branded a racist, I wouldn't like to add sexist to my much demeaned character.

I applaud you for having a perve, they arent dressed in tracksuits :)

Larissa said:
The reason all game day activities face the Jane Try Stand is due to the TV arc.

The entertainment is filmed by the cameras located at the top of the Jane Try.

Larissa, you're no fun. You always have a plausable answer.

Fro said:
The Who said:
Fro said:
First world problems.

I applaud you for having a perve, they arent dressed in tracksuits :)

Just say what you feel mate haha, I enjoy every routine they put on involving a bend down to touch the toes

It's all above board until you pull binoculars out. Once you pull binoculars out you've progressed to creep status.

They definitely perform to the most expensive seating at all grounds.

or a big camera with a zoom lens which you then proceed to download to a website....oh wait :)

Where is Byso and all his photos?

I must say that my one gripe about Brookie is that you don't hear one word of anything on the hill anymore. A few years back the speakers used got in the way of spectators but the current set-up is good at the ends and on the Jane Try side but poor on the Eastern Hill. May as well have Goldie speak in Japanese!!!

Canteen Worker said:
Where is Byso and all his photos?

I must say that my one gripe about Brookie is that you don't hear one word of anything on the hill anymore. A few years back the speakers used got in the way of spectators but the current set-up is good at the ends and on the Jane Try side but poor on the Eastern Hill. May as well have Goldie speak in Japanese!!!

I prefer to hear nothing on the hill. The occasional "beaver" call would cut through, and that was enough.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4