A team of animals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

TWO DOGS

Salesman wanted, must look honest.
Premium Member
with some insects thrown in.

Can people add to the animal team?

1) Billy Slater
2) Jason Nightingale
3) Jamie Lyon
4)
5) ? Fish (ex Balmain)
6) Cliff Lyons
7) Brett Finch
8) Roy Bull
9)
10) Steve Roach
11) Greg Bird
12) John Quayle
13) Lindsay Drake
David Stagg
Terry Lamb

Graeme Lyons used to play for the Bunnies and tigers and might have even had an origin game as well. He was an outside back.

Also what sort of an animal is a Slater?

Masked Eagle said:
Graeme Lyons used to play for the Bunnies and tigers and might have even had an origin game as well. He was an outside back.

A slater is an insect.

bones said:
Masked Eagle said:

A slater is an insect.

A slater is an isopod, a type of terrestrial crustacean and is as much an insect as it is a mammal.

firechild said:
bones said:
Masked Eagle said:

A slater is an insect.

A slater is an isopod, a type of terrestrial crustacean and is as much an insect as it is a mammal.

Ok, i Never knew that. They look like insects. You Learn something new every day.

firechild said:
bones said:
Masked Eagle said:

A slater is an insect.

I knew that...:s:s::blush:

Isn't a "martin" an animal ? it's something like a weasel or ferret from memory.

bones said:
firechild said:
bones said:
Masked Eagle said:

A slater is an insect.

Ok, i Never knew that. They look like insects. You Learn something new every day.

Where would we be without useless trivia? :D

There's a peculiar subset of animal players, make of it what you will: henjak, polla-mounter, chook raper, fitzgibbon.

Deon Bird played for the Rams, so theres another one
Ian Herron -. Balmain
Geoff Starling -> Balmain
Harry Raven -> Balmain
Edmond Beaver -> Balmain
David Stagg -> Bulldogs (just drop a g)

at a stretch
Croker (frogs a croker right?) :)

meh i am bored of this now, but you can hunt through http://stats.rleague.com/rl/rl_index.html for more

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6