A team of ex Eagles.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi hoping we keep both our halves.

But have a look at this team and help out if you can. Pretty good forward pack. Manly players who have gone on to play first grade nrl with other teams in the past five years.

Hopoate
Old field
Whare
T Williams
( ) Robertson in super league.
Drinkwwater
Hodkinson

Stewart
Watmough
Liussick
JWH
Lestrange
Kite

Rose
Gower
Harrison
Brown

Hi hoping we keep both our halves.

But have a look at this team and help out if you can. Pretty good forward pack. Manly players who have gone on to play first grade nrl with other teams in the past five years.

Hopoate
Old field
Whare
T Williams
( ) Robertson in super league.
Drinkwwater
Hodkinson

Stewart
Watmough
Liussick
JWH
Lestrange
Kite

Rose
Gower
Harrison
Brown
I love Robbo but he was getting old. Hoppa, whare and jwh were the only ones I was ever really bummed about. Kite was a great clubman but he's getting on. Penrith were rebuilding and were willing to pay more. Other than choc and gift who have been talked to death the rest were kind of like "meh"

If we could have kept JWH and Lussick, we'd have a very aggressive forward pack. Lussick is a pretty average player though; I don't think Manly could have helped him become much more than he already is. He lacks skill.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2