A thanks to Byso

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I have been re-doing the gallery today, and I can tell you the process is time consuming, sometimes I forget the amount of work that Byso has and does put into the photos especially the ones that he has done for this site, and going through and re-adding these today has just reminded me how hard he has worked for the site, for us the supporters and for his and on his photos.

It's good to have some of these reminders sometimes, and I hope he continues to add photos to the site, they are invaluable to us as supporters and I know how important they will be for me when I am no longer living in the area.

So thanks again for all your hard work over the past few years mate, although at times I may be a grumpy and short fused asshole, I do appreciate the work you have put in.

Cheers
Dan

Cheers for those comments Dan. Much appreciated.

Thanks for having a go at intergrating a gallery, I'm sure it's a very difficult thing to do.

I just had a look and it's works in well with the site. I'll get around to uploading more recent shots

sweet mate. Let me know if you have issue, if you do just email me the zips in their form already and I will move them up properly

20000 photos 19999 of monas the 1 of the cheer girls
hahahah just jokes byso

ure photos are really great.

Was just about to post this for you.

Gallery updated and thumbnails created.

Cheers Mate

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4