A thread for the death riders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can I start? When DCE kicked across field from inside our 20 when we were up 10-6 and under the pump, supposedly to Saab, who had no idea it was coming, I was almost too speechless to yell at him. But when Ponga put a kick through a minute later and the Newcastle bloke looked like he'd scored, I was composed enough to scream a few choice obscenities Cherry's way. Lucky for us, that bloke had knocked on and we lived to tell the tale, but man, that was a huge moment in the game. If that had gone differently, the reaction would not have been pretty.

Pretty disappointing thread to create after a great win.

What did you hope to achieve? Anyways, if this is what excites you, I hope it gave you the gratification and validity you're seeking.

Shame we can't all bask in the glory of a great win...rather than this petty bull****.

What did you hope to achieve? Anyways, if this is what excites you, I hope it gave you the gratification and validity you're seeking.

Shame we can't all bask in the glory of a great win...rather than this petty bull****.
Tongue in cheek - you may have noticed death riders on this forum

Can I start? When DCE kicked across field from inside our 20 when we were up 10-6 and under the pump, supposedly to Saab, who had no idea it was coming, I was almost too speechless to yell at him. But when Ponga put a kick through a minute later and the Newcastle bloke looked like he'd scored, I was composed enough to scream a few choice obscenities Cherry's way. Lucky for us, that bloke had knocked on and we lived to tell the tale, but man, that was a huge moment in the game. If that had gone differently, the reaction would not have been pretty.
Go back and watch Saab, he knew it was on. The kick just didn’t land right.

You may be right, but it was still an incredibly ambitious kick given the weather and the flow of the game. I can't believe he had the balls to even attempt it!
I love that DCE is being creative and thinking outside the box but there is a big difference in risk level between a 20-40 and a chip to the winger 20m off your own line in a close game...

I personally would prefer that he put that play back in the box... and lock the f*cking thing...

Mate!
It's a two-way street.
For most of this year, we have had to put up with moan after moan after moan from some on here even after the other 2 wins. If as you have said to me before everyone is entitled to an opinion then it's totally fine to vent ones frustration is it not??

Mate!
It's a two-way street.
For most of this year, we have had to put up with moan after moan after moan from some on here even after the other 2 wins. If as you have said to me before everyone is entitled to an opinion then it's totally fine to vent ones frustration is it not??

If it's about a player, or coach, or the club, sure. But this isn't Deathridertails...It's Silvertails. People come here to talk and debate footy, not each other.

I just don't get peoples first thought after a win, is to come on here and rib posters, than literally bask in the afterglow of the win.

After a win, I'm so exhausted from the ride, I'm literally in a kinda coma haha.

P.S> Klein sucks

If it's about a player, or coach, or the club, sure. But this isn't Deathridertails...It's Silvertails. People come here to talk and debate footy, not each other.

I just don't get peoples first thought after a win, is to come on here and rib posters, than literally bask in the afterglow of the win.

After a win, I'm so exhausted from the ride, I'm literally in a kinda coma haha.

P.S> Klein sucks

P.S> Klein sucks
Please don't take this the wrong way Ryan, lots of people vent their frustrations after a loss and that is what Silvertails is here for. There is a lot of Des this, DCE that, Croker bad. It's never 100% right or wrong. Regardless of the result there is always gonna be some degree of "I told you so". If you can't take it don't dish it out.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2