A VERY positive reason to continue your messages of goodwill to Brett and family

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I have this morning been in communication with Zorba Peters AND he assures me that Brett and family will get each and every message of support you put on this forum.

After this has died down they are going to print them out and do a bound copy (along with the hundreds of e-mails being recieved at the club itself) to give to the Stewarts. Brett and family have been overwhelmed with the level of support they have recieved and are very very appreciative of it during what has been a difficult 18 months.

AND

They are  also very aware of the fantastic work done by Dan, DSM and others over the last few weeks.

SO

I VERY VERY much urge you to add your own post to the many already there......it should be filled with a message from every single one of you.

Dan may be able to give them a more usable format than printing each page out off the net Mark?

Great news
so come on people add your thoughts and best wishes here .> http://www.silvertails.net/forums/index.php?topic=185547.0

I have given Dan, Zorba's e-mail address.....Dan will be able to communicate that after this has died down.

CONGRATULATIONS SILVERTAILS

You've come of age!

That is good to know. I've now also sent an email of support care of the club. It certainly won't do Brett any harm to know we are all in his corner.

Also well done to Dan for those reasoned thoughts in the now-locked 'Maintain the rage' thread.
I have to admit I have got pretty emotional over the past few days, and seeing on TV the condition Brett is in only made me more emotional. Applause again, Dan

GRONK is probably hoping they bind and print his brett stewart thread from 2008

Good work Mark.

Its great to see brett will get to view just what he means to the supporters of our club.

Re: A VERY positive reason to continue your messages of goodwill to Brett and fa

I would like to add my best wishes to Brett Stewart and his family and friends who have supported him during this ordeal.
I hope Brett makes a full recovery from his knee operations and once again stars on the football field.
I am sure all supporters look forward to seeing him in full flight and enhancing both his reputation as a great footballer and as a courageous human being.

John, if you come on again can you repost this into the correct thread at the top...and welcome...let this NOT be your first and last post!

Post  automatically merged: [time]1285915318[/time]

Fantastic response since I put this up, we have added about 20 more messages it's up to 73 as I post this BUT we want more MANY MORE.

Remember there's a promise from the club that these messages will be printed out, bound up and given to the Stewarts so this is YOUR chance to tell them what you feel.

So get to it.

Cambo link said:
GRONK is probably hoping they bind and print his brett stewart thread from 2008

Probably a bit too soon for him to laugh at that just yet. 
I'm sure that thread will be back again soon - it can never die. 

Really? They might post some of these messages? wow.

Ok Dear Brett,

All the best for 11 and greatly look forward to your return to Brookie. You'll soon get your Test and Origin jersey back and we'll be right behind you all the way! All the best to you and your family.

Matt "eelcatcher" Lee

It's great that we are all on the same page. I always thought there would be silo's and faction when the official site died, but things are great around the parts these days guys.

Congratulations to all.

Even more tonight,come on everyone post your best wishes now.....the Stewart family will be reading every single one of them and it WILL help them through this tough time.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1285932634[/time]

Ryan link said:
It's great that we are all on the same page. I always thought there would be silo's and faction when the official site died, but things are great around the parts these days guys.

Congratulations to all.

It's funny Ryan, but the club's biggest negative, has been Silvertails biggest positive...this amongst everything else has brought everyone together like never before.....there's no longer "Silvertails and MWSE people".....we are one...and the work done in the last two weeks has gone a long long way to bridging the divide between the two organisations and sets of people.

As I said elsewhere congratulations Silvertails...you have come of age!!

Post  automatically merged: [time]1285969236[/time]

Bumped to the top again

Post  automatically merged: [time]1285969285[/time]

Bumped to the top again

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4