A week in the life of a Sea Eagles Fan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlysister

Reserve Grader
We made the Grand Final when no one even thought we would make the 8 this year. This week should be a ride of a lifetime for a Sea Eagles Fan.
But instead I have been abused, sworn at, been given the bird, ridiculed, harassed & made to feel like an outcast. I know one of our catch cries is "No one likes us we dont care" but to be honest it does matter, to me anyway. I should be so happy & celebrating a wonderful achievement by our Boys, coaching staff & all at the MANLY Sea Eagles. I feel as though publicly I cannot express an form of support without being abused. This year has been the worst I have seen it & I think this is mainly due to the media promoting the hate. Any other team would be enjoying the ride & the hype. I still have my car, workstation & home Sea Eagled but my heart is a little sad that hatred for such a wonderful club continues for another year. We are MANLY & we are Awesome. MANLY SEA EAGLES PREMIERS 2011

manlysister said:
We made the Grand Final when no one even thought we would make the 8 this year. This week should be a ride of a lifetime for a Sea Eagles Fan.
But instead I have been abused, sworn at, been given the bird, ridiculed, harassed & made to feel like an outcast. I know one of our catch cries is "No one likes us we dont care" but to be honest it does matter, to me anyway. I should be so happy & celebrating a wonderful achievement by our Boys, coaching staff & all at the MANLY Sea Eagles. I feel as though publicly I cannot express an form of support without being abused. This year has been the worst I have seen it & I think this is mainly due to the media promoting the hate. Any other team would be enjoying the ride & the hype. I still have my car, workstation & home Sea Eagled but my heart is a little sad that hatred for such a wonderful club continues for another year. We are MANLY & we are Awesome. MANLY SEA EAGLES PREMIERS 2011
We all cop plenty and having been an loud Sea Eagles supporter for more than 45 years I can tell you what ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, so take it all in your stride and be proud to support a club everyone secretely admires! With all the success we have enjoyed over the decades most of these people only wish there club was as successful. Just think of the Sharkes supportors who would love to be in our shoes! Bring it on I say

Yes I am still standing tall & proud I Love my MANLY BOYS!!!!!!! But it does start to get annoying everyday getting **** thrown at you. I guess it doesnt help that I am in the southwest. Which would cover Doggies, Dragons & indeed Sharkies supporters. I plan to cruise over to The Corso on Friday to feel the LOVE. GO MANLY... MANLY SEA EAGLES PREMIERS 2011

Stand tall and proud.

I have been copping it since 1976, I dont think there's anywhere near as much hate around as there was in the 80's and 90's and the days of Arko and the open cheque book.

I had a Souths fan ask me yesterday how much Manly paid to get TRex and Matai off. My response was

"Souths will never ever have to worry about paying to get players off so they can play in a Grand Final because they played their last one in 1971".

They are just jealous dnt worry about them the last 3yrs we have recruited noone while saints, dogs & roosters & a **** load of other teams have all tried to buy a premiership. They(ppl i knw)are so cut about it i just laugh, once i start throwing my views at them & facts , they shut up all they can come back with is i have always hated manly ..
yeah well keep hating its the hating that makes us powerful, imagine if everyone loved us it would be crap

Be proud and enjoy the week.

I am tickled pink that we will win another title. Give as good as you get.I am teasing other fans by telling them that it is not too late to switch allegiances. 13 grand finals in my 39 years following the mighty sea eagles.

I have been following the MIGHTY MANLY SEA EAGLES since 1971 & I am so proud of the boys. I will always show my colours proudly. I guess it is just jealousy from the other teams. They sure do deliver their comments with such rage & anger. It is the worst I have seen & been on the end off. Like I commented earlier maybe the area Im from doesnt help my cause. LOVE MY MANLY BOYS!!!!! They will be premiers this year! Cant wait to see Lyon hold that trophy high & then all the haters can just hate more :)

manlysister said:

you ought to send this into a few of the major papers for their letters column- see if any of them have the balls to print it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7