A Week to go!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've got some work leave and I'm going to be in Bali for rounds 1 and 2. I'm plotting a way to ditch the non-believers and watch my mighty Sea Eagles, perhaps with a Bintang.:D

image.jpg
As usual, another NRL season start, this time the Titan's blurred lines.

Last edited:
I don't think this will be a close game, I think either we will come out firing and smash them, or we will be distracted from all the crap and they will run away with it. I think this game will show our mindset as a squad, so hopefully it's the former.

I've got some work leave and I'm going to be in Bali for rounds 1 and 2. I'm plotting a way to ditch the non-believers and watch my mighty Sea Eagles, perhaps with a Bintang.:D

That's the beer right? It's not an STI is it? It kind of sounds like one. :p

I don't think this will be a close game, I think either we will come out firing and smash them, or we will be distracted from all the crap and they will run away with it. I think this game will show our mindset as a squad, so hopefully it's the former.
Parra will come out and play fast, risky football to try and wear us down. There won't be a 'feeling out' period where both teams play cautious. There's very little doubt we won't want to be physical from the get go, and target a player or two in particular so they'll combat that with alot of ball spreading, offloads and anything they can to wear us down. Often this type of footy is where they are most dangerous and could lead to early points in their favour. In the past we have often gotten a bit carried away in the emotion of it and made things hard for ourselves when we try and bash the opposition... that said sometimes it has worked our way too. We just need a good game plan, and to ensure everyone sticks to it. We'll know by half time where everyone's heads are at. The fact we will have a number of new faces in the lineup might just help keep the emotions in check.

Thank god the footy starts. Finally we will be able to talk about the whole team rather than two players.

Thank god the footy starts. Finally we will be able to talk about the whole team rather than two players.

I may change my mind but at this stage I'm so underwhelmed about the start of the season that I almost couldn't care.

And as the week rolls on if the circus continues I expect that feeling to go from underwhelmed to not giving a ****!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6