a win next week and we could realistically be in 9th

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
So far we are on -27 for and against, and sitting in equal last. If we win next week, depending on what other teams do, there is a chance we could climb as high as 9th, but more likely we will sit somewhere around 12th. It's amazing what just 2 wins can do at this time of year. If we can get a roll on there is no reason we cant be back up in the 8 by origin time

We shouldnt have lost those games to Riff & warriors at home how things could have been different - anyway spilt milk now

The Wheel link said:
We shouldnt have lost those games to Riff & warriors at home how things could have been different - anyway spilt milk now

Exactly right. Should of would of could of.

If we had won sure we would be on 6 points, but we are on 2 and need to start looking to get ourselves up the ladder. We have to beat Souths, Storm, Cowboys, basically win our next 5 and we will be sitting pretty

Fro link said:
sorry Wheel I've been on holidays, can't let standards slip :)

If you spend your time correcting me, you will get little else done mate

Look, from what I saw of the rabbits last night we'll have little difficulty beating them next Saturday.  We have to keep it tight up the middle and close down their little guys and stop Sutton's offloads.  Luke and his little half are getting big heads and starting to play accordingly.  The main problem for us is when Wing comes on.  When he's fresh and darting around the rucks he's very dangerous.  I can see us putting a big score on these hapless bunnies with our more talented backs cutting them up.  Brett to score another three.  Choc another mom performance, and the front row beginning to stand up. 

DSM5 link said:
Look, from what I saw of the rabbits last night we'll have little difficulty beating them next Saturday.  We have to keep it tight up the middle and close down their little guys and stop Sutton's offloads.  Luke and his little half are getting big heads and starting to play accordingly.  The main problem for us is when Wing comes on.  When he's fresh and darting around the rucks he's very dangerous.  I can see us putting a big score on these hapless bunnies with our more talented backs cutting them up.  Brett to score another three.  Choc another mom performance, and the front row beginning to stand up.  

From what I saw of us last week we need to stop constantly droppong the ball and make some metres up the middle. I still think we're playing ordinary, hopefully Souths can play worse than us. We'll be in some trouble if we lose.

Dan link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=180104.msg219070#msg219070 date=1239677152]

[/quote]

whats your point :)

If I was Des, I'd put those ball droppers on notice that they'll be on a flight to Qld if the have the dropsies on Saturday.  Hall aside, it's Ted whose the worst offender.  And his penalties have got to stop!  Don't they all realize that all they have to do is hold the ball and plough forward.

I think the main point of your post dan is saying that the competition is and will be very tight. We can still afford to lose many games and still make the 8.

The media were on our backs early with the garbage about not being able to win from 4 losses to start the season but the reality is we can easily.

12 of 19 is what we need basically. It's not that difficult.

Get to the 8 and it's anyones. The warriors finished 8th and were only one game off the final last year. They ran into a ****-hot team unfortunately ;)

Fro link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=180104.msg219073#msg219073 date=1239677631]
[quote author=Fro link=topic=180104.msg219070#msg219070 date=1239677152]

[/quote]

whats your point :)
[/quote]His point is that he makes so many mistakes that you will spend all day correcting them!!!!!

A win against the Bunnies would be great. It would mean we are on a red hot two game winning streak. 4 tries this week please Brett. 2 to Robbo. 1 to Watmough.

If we win next week & go on to win a certain number of games from there we could realistically be 1st.............. & win the premiership.

This week is important, if we can grab the win hopefully we can start to build some confidence and momentum, if we lose our season is still in as big a shambles as before the tigers game

A win next week will be very valuable. I'd like to see us win our next three games at least.

That way we can break even and go on from there.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2