A word from the bus driver ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Ray Price in RLW:
Written by TONY ADAMS, March 3, 2015

PARRAMATTA legend Ray Price has lobbed a hand grenade into the Manly camp in the lead-up to their big season opener this Friday.

Parra-Manly clashes always have plenty of feeling – and Price has ensured this one will be extra fiery in an exclusive interview with RLW.

“Manly are falling apart – you can see it,” Price says.

“They have let two of their most loyal sons, Anthony Watmough and Glenn Stewart, go over the off-season because other blokes wouldn’t take pay cuts. There’s obviously indecision at the top and the players clearly aren’t happy.

“They need to take a good look at themselves and having their former greats slam ‘Choc’ (Watmough) coming into this game wasn’t a real smart move, either.

“It is one of the worst things they can do. He is such a passionate player and so aggressive. He would have been all pumped for this game as it is – now he will be ready to run through brick walls.”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I sincerely hope we absolutely slaughter them, there's massive egos out Parramatta way that are in dire need of popping.

Does he mot realise the irony in saying our legends shouldn't have said anything as it will fire parra up, yet he has now done the exact same thing to manly. Derrrrrrrrr

Dumb as dog****. Too many hits to head methinks.

I sincerely hope we absolutely slaughter them, there's massive egos out Parramatta way that are in dire need of popping.
Yes, they are the 'zit' on the the face that is the NRL....put down the Clearisil boys and pop that baby!

Ray Price...the bloke that stood with his back to the opposition goal kicker with his imitation of the line " tip me over , pour me out " from the nursery rhyme " I'm a little tea pot"....He must think multiple premiership winning players from other clubs coming to parra must love the club like he did - LOL.....Clear evidence he has packed his head into too many scrums.

He bagged Foran in that piece by claiming Choc and Gifty left because others wouldn't take a pay cut.

I'm sure Manly don't need extra motivation against Parra but thanks for that Ray :p

L
He bagged Foran in that piece by claiming Choc and Gifty left because others wouldn't take a pay cut.

I'm sure Manly don't need extra motivation against Parra but thanks for that Ray :p
lol doesn't he pull knives out every second week to Stab someone or support a coup?

Poor old Pricey is the David Campese of league as far as journos go. When they want a stupid comment he's the go to man.

Put his head in too many scrums.

Oh Pricey while our one former player talks crap about his former club Manly legends stick up for the club they love while the slimes former greats get shafted by there club (Grothe Kenny ect )

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2