AAN Tickitek troubles this morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I had some trouble with Ticketek site and missed out on Category B Family tickets. Only way now is to pay $1400 to take four kids, my brother and mum. Aint going to happen. Disappointing and has never happened to me like that before. :(

I typed in my AAN codes, and chose tickets then the site asked me to sign in, and took me back to the home page. Now its saying the AANs have already been used! ARRGGGHHH
Does anyone know ticketeks number so i can get in their ear?

Canteen Worker said:
I had some trouble with Ticketek site and missed out on Category B Family tickets. Only way now is to pay $1400 to take four kids, my brother and mum. Aint going to happen. Disappointing and has never happened to me like that before. :(

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Attn-Fans-Selling-Tickets-Post-Your-Requests-Here?page=6

Check these out, plus eBay - Don't give up, you are only 1 day down - still have a chance to get tickets till Saturday at least :angel:

Blake said:
I typed in my AAN codes, and chose tickets then the site asked me to sign in, and took me back to the home page. Now its saying the AANs have already been used! ARRGGGHHH

You'll never get the call answered.

Try closing your browser.
Restart browser should clear the cache and log into ticketek, then enter AAN and choose the tickets.

Good Luck!

No problems here. I missed out in 2011 due to my own disorganisation... I was not going to make that mistake again...

The Ticketek number is 132 849.

According to the NRL there are still plenty of tickets left, particularly in the silver category.

Blake said:

Hi Blake

I had a similar problem. I selected gold tickets and got offered some in Section 604. As I really wanted lower ground seats, I hit backspace and that was when my AAN got rejected as I had already "exhausted my allocation" - WTF!

Luckily, I called a mate of mine who gave me his AAN and I managed to get silver tickets in 145-1. Hope you give it to Ticketek but more importantly, hope you managed to get some tickets.

You had to go down to a part of the screen below and change your checkout. I missed it and misssed out. There are still silver category tickets but too expensive for the two families for whom I was buying. The family tickets were great value. Will keep my eyes open this week.

I hear you CW. I ended up being forced to buy silver tickets, budget got blown! I will be p!ssed if they held back some Bronze tickets for
tomorrow's general public release.

Had about 6 aan's not work this morning

roosters guy in fronts didn't work either, same one he had used the previous 2 games.

Something is stuffed in their system

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4