Aaron Groome

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
How old is he?

it is not an option to lose him, with orford for 4 years will he be an NRL standard player before then and go looking for a permanent gig?

Something to start thinking about, we need to keep the superstars wrapped up.

I thik the idea is to groom him (no pun intended) which means he will be ready when orford is on his way out

He's 17 I thought Fluffy? That would make him 21 not withstanding injury to make his debut. Orford aint getting younger...Injurries tend to get more frequent the more you age!!

Aaron was playing SG Ball this year. The age limit always seems to be changing but I think it was u18 this year.

As far as I know he would be eligible to play Ball again next year - don't quote me though.

I think if he's 17 it is only just. 4 years is a good timeframe for him to mature and then be putting pressure on Orford for a 1st grade spot at the end of that time.

4 years is also a long time and plenty can happen with a kid's head and body. Hopefully he is nursed along nicely and is able to be our next locally developed half to go with a string of others.

It's been too long!

Cheers guys

i could remeber if he was 17 or 19 (had the odd age in my head)

if 19 and a star in the making 23 might cause us probs.

21 would be a great age, with the limited experience to be coming through to the top grade.

It was Aaron 2nd year in Ball so he will be in Flegg next year .

was he the flegg half on Sunday against the Dragons?

I caught the last 20 mins and the half for us did not stand out. To be fair I guess we were copping a flogging.

gday garts, yep, that was him

he did some good things during the game, to be blunt, flegg is full of players that wont make it, they have brought up 6 sg ballers already

its a young team, groomy never got a second to do anything, also dragons were awesum

groomy looks bigger as well, bit taller ans stockier, probably our most talented kid coming thru

will play flegg next year with heaps of champion sg ball team

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6