Abbott Annoucement??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just saw this on the ABC Election site DOES it mean he's making a promise???

33 hours in to his 36 hour marathon - Tony Abbott is back on home turf (Brookvale Oval to be precise)

Another day... another footy... another silly shirt

(the Silly short in Question was a Sea Eagles jumper with Abbott on the back)

Our owner Mr Penn , there in the background smiling....no details posted in the link unfortunately.

Max Delmege as well, sorry if I was as smart as BE I'd copy the photo and stick it in, but you can have a look at that link

Abbott promised $10m again as he did last election.

What is really stupid about all of this is Abbott had so many years as a minister in the howard govournment to get funding for brookvale and all he got has a lousy $1m for lights.

Even so if he gets in it's 10 Mil.

And maybe with the LNP taking power in NSW (well the assumption is they will in March), there might be more from there as well.

But you are right mate, should have been done before

Well better then nothing. Hopefully we will get the other 20 million from the Libs at the state election.

So now we have the choice between Abbott who wears the fullback jersey for Manly or Gillard who plays full-forward for the western bulldogs.

Thanks for the photo WAMF, must learn how to do that some day...I tried t5he copy and paste but didn't work (well for me anyway)

Mark,

[ IMG ] Insert the URL of image here [ /img ]

Remove all spaces and simply insert the address of the image to make it work, for instance the address of the image above is, http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/430/abbott.jpg.

If you want to see one in action click the quote button and you can see the code for the image below.

abbott.jpg

Jonesy, so you agree with Labors filter? Which some experts think will slow down the new network by as much as 25%

Thank god browyn Bishop isn't running for PM cause she is as ugly as a hat full of bumholes.....

The filter won't pass the senate, Greens & Liberals both said they will block it.

25% is  an over estimate anyway, i would rather a 1gb fibre to the home conneciton the liberals s**tty network even if it was slowed down by  (realisticly most of 5% or so)

The filter also won't be an issue to anyone with technical knowledge so easy to bypass it isn't funny.

Jonesyv2 link said:
The filter won't pass the senate, Greens & Liberals both said they will block it.

25% is  an over estimate anyway, i would rather a 1gb fibre to the home conneciton the liberals s**tty network even if it was slowed down by  (realisticly most of 5% or so)

The filter also won't be an issue to anyone with technical knowledge so easy to bypass it isn't funny.

Its the precedent that worries me, not the filter to be honest, once we give the government a free pass to filter one type of communication we will be hard pressed stopping them doing so with others.

I wouldn't bet on the greens not passing it by the way, Brown when asked first said he wouldn't support it, but later said he was open to doing deals on any number of policies. He has also said he would not be isolating policies like the Dems did, so pehaps it would be a trade off deal.

Apparently Brent Kite ran across the oval while Abbott was there - wearing only budgie smugglers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6