Abbott to address Brookie Oval in G20 speech

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Prime Minister Tony Abbott will today outline his dream for a redeveloped Brookvale Oval in his closing address at the G20 Meeting in Brisbane.

Fresh on the heels of his statesmanlike oration on the $7 Medicare co-payment at the commencement of the conference, Mr Abbott has foreshadowed his intention to re-announce the $10m commitment he has made a few times before on the park's long-awaited upgrade.

Other world leaders have deplored the state of Brookvale. President Obama said that there would be hundreds of better stadia in his home country and that Australia is "third world" when it comes to sporting facilities.

Mr Putin expressed his disbelief at the quality of Qld stadia, such as Suncorp and Skilled Park, noting that "these teams could not even make 8, yet have quality facility." "Why do Sea Eagles have only 2nd rate oval, when they are most successful side of past 45 years?"

Fluffy said:
at least this speach will be useful

Always a first time.

Actually his speech outlined that under the new free trade agreement with china brookvale oval (in fact all of Australia) has been given to chinese developers who will turn it into high rise low quality construction unit blocks

china has no need for rugby league

tookey said:
Fluffy said:
at least this speach will be useful

Always a first time.

Actually his speech outlined that under the new free trade agreement with china brookvale oval (in fact all of Australia) has been given to chinese developers who will turn it into high rise low quality construction unit blocks

china has no need for rugby league

Mal Meninga was a household name in China during superleague right? And ET? Couldn't get enough of them over there? Tell me I'm right, that's what ken cowley stated would be the case, in China.

Apparently coal is good for us and there's a new hyper-performance cereal made from it for NRL players. It has been cleared by ASADA.

American football also was up for discussion as the Italian Prime Minister wanted to know about Sup-Ebola.

niccipops said:
American football also was up for discussion as the Italian Prime Minister wanted to know about Sup-Ebola.

Apparently their was a mix up over dinner and the Italian Prime Minister was actually ordering Ebola- Soup.

Shoe1 said:
Prime Minister Tony Abbott will today outline his dream for a redeveloped Brookvale Oval in his closing address at the G20 Meeting in Brisbane.

Fresh on the heels of his statesmanlike oration on the $7 Medicare co-payment at the commencement of the conference, Mr Abbott has foreshadowed his intention to re-announce the $10m commitment he has made a few times before on the park's long-awaited upgrade.

Other world leaders have deplored the state of Brookvale. President Obama said that there would be hundreds of better stadia in his home country and that Australia is "third world" when it comes to sporting facilities.

Mr Putin expressed his disbelief at the quality of Qld stadia, such as Suncorp and Skilled Park, noting that "these teams could not even make 8, yet have quality facility." "Why do Sea Eagles have only 2nd rate oval, when they are most successful side of past 45 years?"

How do you know all this? Did he PM you?

bones said:
Shoe1 said:

He has friends in the Russian Mafia. Shoe1 i mean, not Tony Abbott. Abbott has no friends, anywhere.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
bones said:
Shoe1 said:

He has friends in the Russian Mafia. Shoe1 i mean, not Tony Abbott. Abbott has no friends, anywhere.

I like him.

Andrew.. said:
niccipops said:

Apparently their was a mix up over dinner and the Italian Prime Minister was actually ordering Ebola- Soup.

Ebola-Soup. Prime-Minestrone?

Hamster Huey said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
bones said:
Shoe1 said:

I like him.

Really? I thought you were a Labor man.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Hamster Huey said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
bones said:
Shoe1 said:

I like him.

Really? I thought you were a Labor man.

He's afraid not to like him after seeing Abbott's vicious shirt-fronting of Putin.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6