About time a team gave it to them!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Where did the trouble begin?? Soon as the Storm took the field.
Personally sick of the gang tackles with hands, elbows on faces & these dangerous wrestling moves. Imo its about time a team stuck it to them. That elbow instigated the brawl & Blair basically chased & ran into Glen Stewart who until that moment should not have been sent from the field. I would be more pi**ed off had the boys allowed these dogs to stand over them. Lets keep it in perspective - they didn't start it -they finished it.
Although it did esculate into something from the 80's, i stand by the players giving it to these grubs & a few hypocrites should watch a replay of the 2007 GF where the dirty cheats pulled off numerous cheapshots & the Manly players stood back & watched - now that did pi** me off.
To put it in perspective the Slater elbow drop on DCE's head late in the game was worse than any punch i seen - on a defenseless player lying on the ground!!
Anyways, proud you gave them what they deserve & hope the league hierarchy looks who lit the match.

If Manly's 2011 season ends now in a burning crash because we took Melbourne down, then I will be disappointed, but not that much! Almost worth it!

the difference was they took the fight to the storm. It wasnt pretty, but it was effective.

Melbourne was Manly's bitch last night they didn't like it and tried to stand over Manly. Manly said no way and smacked their asses, literally.

I would like to see another premiership but if the NRL (and for the NRL read Gallop) suspend and fine us out of it so be it.

We beat Melbourne we won the game and more importantly we won the fight as well.

There was no Bowden headbutts or kicks just an old fashion brawl. The NRL set the match up on a pedastal & tempers flaired in the pressure cooker atmosphere. The fight like it or hate it is 2 men belting each other, in a physical contact sport like rugby league for anyone who has played its not the worst sin. Hopefully those who decide the players fate will use their old school footy heads because all of them would have been in plenty of fights in their careers. The REAL suspension issues are the elbows , hands & wrestling holds Melbourne bring to every game. Obviously teams are sick of it & frustrated that the heirarchy has not done more to stop it getting to this point.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4