ACA - the former work colleague

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
She had some interesting words to say, and did so on camera

Said the chick claiming the problems came to work and told them all aboout it for 4 days then changed her tone.

sounds to me like i thought

KE, you deserve to be bagged for being a dirty sheep rooter

but thats ok - racism is alright but consentual group sex is not

and yes i am making a point

"but thats ok - racism is alright but consentual group sex is not"

Fluffy doesnt want KE to engage in consensual group sex. He wants him all to himself.

;)

Hey Neanderthals, check this out:

Group sex woman 'decent, stable' type: employer

(Article not by channel 9, employer of Matthew Johns)

The woman at the centre of a group sex scandal involving Cronulla Sharks rugby league players was a "decent, stable type with her head screwed on", her former boss says.

Keith Burgess, the woman's manager at the Racecourse Hotel in Christchurch, where the incident occurred, also said he'd "had a gutful" of the scandal and how some of the players' wives had phoned him to find out if their husbands had been involved.

------------------------------------------------

Read Richard Ackland's and Karen Willis's opinions.

------------------------------------------------

He also said he had sympathy for the woman but also for the sportsmen involved.

"It's all a big bloody mess, if you ask me," Burgess said of fresh revelations that media personality Matthew Johns was involved in the 2002 group sex incident while he was playing for Cronulla.

Several other unidentified players took part in the incident with a 19-year-old female employee of the hotel, who later complained to police.

However, a police investigation at the time found no wrongdoing and police have since said the case will not be reopened.

Mr Burgess said the woman, who had worked for him for some time, was a good, hardworking employee.

"I didn't know anything about her private life, but she's the last person you'd ever expect to be involved in this type of thing," he said.

"She was a decent, stable type with her head screwed on."

But the manager said he also had sympathy for the players involved, especially Johns.

"These things are never straightforward," he said.

"I've got to say I also feel very sorry for Matthew Johns and the other boys, too.

"It must be one hell of a time for them."

Mr Burgess said the incident was a "nightmare that keeps repeating on me".

"We thought it had gone away finally, but it's back and to be honest I've had a bloody gutful of it all."

Interviewed by New Zealand's Sunday News in March 2002, Burgess told how four wives and partners of the Sharks' touring party had phoned him to see if their men had been involved.

"They were obviously upset about the implications and wanted to know names and exactly what was supposed to have happened," he said at the time.

"But I couldn't help them at all because I don't know."

The other participants are under pressure to speak up after former federal sex discrimination commissioner Pru Goward labelled them cowards.

Is this the same Goward who was, allegedly, humping Howard all those years ago?  Sounds gross I know. 

Yep, hard to imagine.  Pru is such an ugly thing.  Looks better when airbrushed for the papers, up close and personal, a complete mess.  Don't see what she saw in Howard though.  Maybe it's the same thing posters see in our little man, that failure to complete.. 

Keith Burgess is capable of cognitive complexity.  Capable of seeing both sides without needing to damn either.  He would be seen as a reliable witness in court, unlike others who take a position, and then read all "facts" to "prove" that position.

Let's do some muckraking on pru goward:

[edit] Controversy
After being in Parliament a single day, Goward told a symposium of women in leadership in Sydney "I have never worked in any profession as male-dominated or as ruthlessly sexist as this. "I was quite shocked by it."[8] These comments have not been supported by other female MPs from both sides of politics, who generally said Parliament had improved.[9]

In May 2007, Goward was caught speeding in a school zone. This was her second driving offence for 2007. Goward said "It was extremely careless on my part and like thousands of other drivers I deeply regret it."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pru_Goward

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7