Active Support

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

smirny

So the season is starting soon, is anyone interested in creating an active support group for Manly? By active support I mean chanting the whole game, getting people to wave flags ect

There is a group that already does this they sit just to the left of the beer shed on the hill (When facing the hill)

I should say they stand not sit.

We have some of the current songs and chants on this site if you search our articles

Dan said:
There is a group that already does this they sit just to the left of the beer shed on the hill (When facing the hill)

I should say they stand not sit.

We have some of the current songs and chants on this site if you search our articles

Cheers, I'll have a look

If not you can always PM Fluffy or one of the other guys and ask them to introduce themselves at games, they will be happy for you to join them

Exactly right Dan, we do not have a group name etc as we are all inclusive.

Best is the away games where you can at least see a friendly face or two

Come to Remondis on Friday night smirny and introduce yourself to me. I'm the tall handsome one.

DSM5 said:
Come to Remondis on Friday night smirny and introduce yourself to me. I'm the tall handsome one.

Can't make it to the game tomorrow :/
I'll definitely be there first round though.

DSM5-9999SilvertailsPosts.jpg

@DSM5, One more post to reach 10,000. Well done :)

Hi Smirny

I play the drum in the area these guys are talking about, and it is where the Push It Up Manly sign is. I may not have the drum though this year, so look for the sign and come and introduce yourself.

I want to see how I can help facilitate those gatherings and people joining the active support group through Silvertails. I have a few ideas I just need to find the way to execute them

You want to execute them??
Oh I get it, we can have a headline like, 'Active fan group gets shot at Brookie'.

On the 3-4 times a year I get down to Brookie, I sit with my old man on the fence down in front of you guys. I've often thought, as I push through crowd up to the beer shed, that I'm probably walking straight past some Silvertails members without knowing it. I'll make a point of introducing myself this year.

mosto said:
On the 3-4 times a year I get down to Brookie, I sit with my old man on the fence down in front of you guys. I've often thought, as I push through crowd up to the beer shed, that I'm probably walking straight past some Silvertails members without knowing it. I'll make a point of introducing myself this year.

You should! Or wear a name badge with mosto on it.

I plan to wear one..."My mum called me globaleagle" when I get to brookie again.

Though I fully expect to be invited to some vip enclosure as manly's ambassador to west coast canada!!!

hinthinthint

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Oh I get it, we can have a headline like, 'Active fan group gets shot at Brookie'.

Geez, first it was Josh Starling getting shot and now the Active fan group to be executed. Just when will the killing stop? :s :p

The Who said:
Moose ears (or perhaps frostbitten ears) will do for you Globaleagle. We'll recognise you then.

It's been minus fooking 21 on the mountain this week....so you're right about the frostbitten comment!

I actually wanted to hire out the dugout and hang a sign "globaleagle stand"...then invite you all over for alcoholmolic beverages and horse-doovers.

Jethro said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Geez, first it was Josh Starling getting shot and now the Active fan group to be executed. Just when will the killing stop? :s :p

It's an ambiguous grammatical massacre!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6