Adam Cuthbertson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mickqld said:
I see that the anger management courses are working well for Tahu.

Yes. Maybe Channel 9 could ask Andrew Johns to interview him about it while his brother finds something for the cheerleaders to do.

That's unfair Stevo. Cuthbo certainly showed his skills, and Tahu his inner demons. What is it with the guy? Why such aggro? Gidley was clueless. A penalty in the first minutes and you go for the goal? Says something to the opposition. Buderus is just old. Sad really.

DSM5 said:
Gidley was clueless. A penalty in the first minutes and you go for the goal? Says something to the opposition.

That would be Bennett's doing. The Dragons nearly always took the two whenever it was on offer when he was coaching them.

I thought their team looked good on paper and I wouldnt write anyone off after one match but my assessment of some of their team last night is as follows.

Wes Naiqama = not a first grader
Tahu = too much baggage
Mullen = a myth
Snowden = myth, comes from a losing culture
Buderus = might be too old and slow, watch for a few weeks
Cuthbertson = not a first grader
McManus = reminds me of Wolfman a one season wonder
McKinnon, Taia, Edwards = jury is out on these guys.
Gidley = the biggest myth of the past 10 years.
Houston = is his head right

mickqld said:
I see that the anger management courses are working well for Tahu.

LOL. He is a douche. Frankly I couldn't believe that Wayne Bennett would sign someone like him, but then I thought about Hodges and his cat like attitude and his relationship with Bennett at the Broncs. Maybe Wayne likes to test his guru like powers on special projects like these.

bob dylan said:
I thought their team looked good on paper and I wouldnt write anyone off after one match but my assessment of some of their team last night is as follows.

Wes Naiqama = not a first grader
Tahu = too much baggage
Mullen = a myth
Snowden = myth, comes from a losing culture
Buderus = might be too old and slow, watch for a few weeks
Cuthbertson = not a first grader
McManus = reminds me of Wolfman a one season wonder
McKinnon, Taia, Edwards = jury is out on these guys.
Gidley = the biggest myth of the past 10 years.
Houston = is his head right

I disagree on a few of those

- Mullen was solid, Gidley let the halves down most
- Buderus was a long way ahead of the rest of the team who seemed asleep, Gidley and Mullen needed to be more aware of his play

In all they seemed like most teams will look in round 1 and that is "rusty" their backs made some bonehead moves in defense and should have just been booting the ball out for a dropout rather than trying for the hero play and impossible pickup.

They did it to themselves several times

Interesting bias against Newcastle.

Dean Young dropped the ball in front of the posts too.

And Knights lose by golden point. They weren't that far behind a pretty disciplined Saints team in the wet.

I thought they were rusty. Expect them to be very dangerous. They've got improvement written all over them.

Eagles "I'm Not A Knights Fan" Terrorist

You guys are tough judges. Buderus would have been MOM if the Knights had won IMO. He was streets ahead of all of his team. Mullen wasn't too far behind him. St George dominated in the forwards and in the ruck. Naiqama played like a bloke who was playing for his career. You could see they were all on edge. The young ranga from the Knights was impressive too.

Buderus, MOM? you are kidding. He was off the pace all night. If the Druggos had of won, then MOM would have been Fa'aoso. He went forward and hard all night and made his tackles. I thought Hornby winning the 9 MOM was a bit rich. Soward was better.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6